Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Radon Vaillent Ultegra

Options
  • 12-04-2018 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

So im looking for an aero bike to upgrade from my current road bike. Found the Radon Vaillent Ultgra version online and it was super reasonable in terms of price. Has anyone ever used or have experience using this bike? For a similar spec branded bike the cost seems almost double. Currently priced at around €1600 but from what ibcan work out the group set and wheels alone are over 1400.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

I've only heard good things about their Alu bikes, so can't speak for the carbon. Not that the price is closer to 1800 when Irish Vat and shipping is accounted for. The wheels are certainly better than most stock wheels though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gregfella

Weepsie wrote: »
    I've only heard good things about their Alu bikes, so can't speak for the carbon. Not that the price is closer to 1800 when Irish Vat and shipping is accounted for. The wheels are certainly better than most stock wheels though.

Yeah i had a feeling id pay shipping and tax but still a steal at 1800. The only one coming close is the planet X ultegra aero (cant recall model) at around 2200. Only heard positives about this but wondering if the Radon will be as good.

Advertisement