Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BNC Patch Leads & connectors

• 12-04-2018 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can source bnc patch leads (c.18 inches) and some female to female y connectors in or around Dublin? Online or bricks and mortor stores. Not interested in waiting 3 months for an order from China!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 865 ✭✭✭humaxf1

Try Long Communications or South East. Not in Dublin but post is probably 2 days or so.

There's a radio/electrical shop called South Dublin Electrical on Clanbrassil Street. They appear to do taxi aerials etc. Might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

humaxf1 wrote: »
    Try Long Communications or South East. Not in Dublin but post is probably 2 days or so.

There's a radio/electrical shop called South Dublin Electrical on Clanbrassil Street. They appear to do taxi aerials etc. Might be able to help.

Thanks for the reply. I will check out South East.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭redzer

Looks like sec.ie is gone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

redzer wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can source bnc patch leads (c.18 inches) and some female to female y connectors in or around Dublin? Online or bricks and mortor stores. Not interested in waiting 3 months for an order from China!

https://www.thomann.de/ie/pro_snake_bnc_leitung_05m_75ohm.htm?sid=3686537daa2d49ff298200184e1b5c10

oooops sorry, they are online in Germany

Advertisement