Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband no longer available

Options
  • 12-04-2018 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,
    I used to have broadband from Eir at my current address (left about 2 years ago). I was looking at going back but when I try my number on the website, it is saying that broadband is not yet available?
    Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

decnug wrote: »
    Hi,
    I used to have broadband from Eir at my current address (left about 2 years ago). I was looking at going back but when I try my number on the website, it is saying that broadband is not yet available?
    Cheers
    Hi decnug ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭decnug

Hi,
    Cheers
    Hi decnug ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Details PM'd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi,
    Cheers
    Hi decnug ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Details PM'd
    Perfect, I have received your PM and will respond soon.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement