Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian friendly restaurant

Options
  • 12-04-2018 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi all,

Myself and 4 friends are going to be in Kilkenny next month. Looking for a nice restaurant that caters for both meat eaters and veggies. If we could avoid the hen parties that would be a bonus!

Thanks in advance,
    Laura

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

lauras91 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Myself and 4 friends are going to be in Kilkenny next month. Looking for a nice restaurant that caters for both meat eaters and veggies. If we could avoid the hen parties that would be a bonus!

Thanks in advance,
    Laura

Petronella. Lovely food, nice place, not too expensive friendly host (bordering over friendly but just about on the right side).

http://www.petronella.ie

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭lauras91

Petronella. Lovely food, nice place, not too expensive friendly host (bordering over friendly but just about on the right side).

http://www.petronella.ie

Thanks for the recommendation - forgot that place existed! I used to live in Kilkenny and worked around the corner when this restaurant first opened (in 2014?). It is the same owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,002 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

lauras91 wrote: »
    Thanks for the recommendation - forgot that place existed! I used to live in Kilkenny and worked around the corner when this restaurant first opened (in 2014?). It is the same owner?

Not sure, it's the host I mentioned first post, heavyish man. The food's been nice the few times I've been been anyway.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Plenty of good restaurants in Kilkenny but you have me stumped on the vegetarian side. I never really look at that part. Last time my sister was down (who is a vegetarian) we went to Kernell and it was lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭sunflower3

Truffles on William Street do a full vegetarian / vegan menu. (In addition to the regular meat / fish menu)

• Advertisement
Advertisement