Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save Cork City - Love the Lee

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

I see the morrisons island plans have got the go ahead one thing a survey taken said a certain amount of cars are parked there all day is that allowed?

ofcork wrote: »
    I see the morrisons island plans have got the go ahead one thing a survey taken said a certain amount of cars are parked there all day is that allowed?

Nope..... well you shouldn't be in the same space within an hour of the disc expiring. You can park in the same zone with a fresh disc alright.

Unless there are a residents permits, they can park all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

That's what I thought although parked there once and saw someone change parking discs maybe it gets overlooked like I believe certain businesses able to park all day on some streets.

Advertisement