Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan - Awaiting Docusign information

Options
  • 12-04-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I applied for a loan on Tuesday via phone, which was approved straight away. I received the access code and was told i would receive the documents the next day. I have not yet received the documents to sign and im just wondering how long this may take.

Regards,

Breff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

su_dios wrote: »
    Hi,

I applied for a loan on Tuesday via phone, which was approved straight away. I received the access code and was told i would receive the documents the next day. I have not yet received the documents to sign and im just wondering how long this may take.

Regards,

Breff.
    Hi Breff,

thanks for getting in touch here on Boards.

We'd usually expect you to receive your docusign through e-mail by the close if business the day you receive the access code. Please check your Spam and Junk mail as sometimes e-mails can filter here.

If you still haven't received anything this afternoon, please call the lending team on 1890 365 100 opt 2 and an advisor will be happy to help you.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

Jane,

Thank you for coming back to me. I’m out of the country at the moment and don’t fancy being on hold at 2eur p/m. I have checked and I received nothing via spam. Can I confirm my email and accountby PM and see what can be done?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

su_dios wrote: »
    Jane,

Thank you for coming back to me. I’m out of the country at the moment and don’t fancy being on hold at 2eur p/m. I have checked and I received nothing via spam. Can I confirm my email and accountby PM and see what can be done?
    Hi Breff,

thanks for coming back to us.

If you haven't already received your docusign, its necessary to call to have your details checked. You can call 0035314044034 opt 2 from abroad and an advisor will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement