Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a plumber!

Options
  • 12-04-2018 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have the number of a local (Kilkenny town) plumber, please?

It seems to be the business to be in. Everyone I've phoned is unavailable for months in advance. All I need is a toilet replaced. Help, please!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭HughCassidy

Do you know a good handy man in your area he should be able to do the job for you .

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Does anyone have the number of a local (Kilkenny town) plumber, please?

It seems to be the business to be in. Everyone I've phoned is unavailable for months in advance. All I need is a toilet replaced. Help, please!
    I use Pat Delahunty. I had him.out just yesterday fixing a power shower. PM me if you need his number

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

toe_knee wrote: »
    I use Pat Delahunty. I had him.out just yesterday fixing a power shower. PM me if you need his number

Thank you so much, toe-knee (I only got that typing it out :D). Amazingly, a company from Comer came to the rescue. The guy they set out turned up when he said he would and did the job and didn't gouge. Wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

Thank you so much, toe-knee (I only got that typing it out :D). Amazingly, a company from Comer came to the rescue. The guy they set out turned up when he said he would and did the job and didn't gouge. Wonderful.
    Glad you got sorted

Advertisement