Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keycode administrator

Options
  • 12-04-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

my husband and I are both administrators on Business online - hence 2 passwords.

we have one employee who uses BOL everyday.

Before the changeover I was able to logon using the one user ID we had - that ID is now allocated to our employee so I have to logon as administrator.

Unfortunately, it would seem I need to have my husband with me at all times since I need two passwords to logon.

Can I set up a new user ID and use that instead - how does that work with one phone?

Also, am I correct in saying the administrator cannot logon using a mobile device - only a PC ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

cbnd5321 wrote: »
    Hi,

my husband and I are both administrators on Business online - hence 2 passwords.

we have one employee who uses BOL everyday.

Before the changeover I was able to logon using the one user ID we had - that ID is now allocated to our employee so I have to logon as administrator.

Unfortunately, it would seem I need to have my husband with me at all times since I need two passwords to logon.

Can I set up a new user ID and use that instead - how does that work with one phone?

Also, am I correct in saying the administrator cannot logon using a mobile device - only a PC ?

Thanks
    Hi cbnd5321,

Welcome to Boards and thanks for your post.

It would seem that you were using the User log on details in the past to make your payments.

You should be able to have the App available on more than one device and access your account as a separate Admin to your husband.

We'd advise that you call the customer service desk on 1890 818 265 and an advisor will be happy to check what way your KeyCode has been set up and advise on what devices and how many you can use going forward.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane.

Advertisement