Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

change address

Options
  • 12-04-2018 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

hi how do i change address on my eir mobile account iv been onto your chat support on your website they keep telling me to call 1905 but there is no option to change my address on there iv been trying to get this address changed for years and its really getting beyond the joke now you shouldnt have a support team working your site who has not got a notion how to direct customer other than saying call 1905

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

hi how do i change address on my eir mobile account iv been onto your chat support on your website they keep telling me to call 1905 but there is no option to change my address on there iv been trying to get this address changed for years and its really getting beyond the joke now you shouldnt have a support team working your site who has not got a notion how to direct customer other than saying call 1905
    Hi thelibertyboy ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Katiecos

I'm having the same problem  can you please help me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Katiecos wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem  can you please help me
    Hi Katiecos ,

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement