Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening hours

Options
  • 12-04-2018 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭

Today I went to your website, checked the opening hours of a branch, this stated that it was open and that the branch issued bank drafts. I went there and they reused to do business with me, stating that they did not do that sort of thing after 4pm. The website page describes General Opening Hours, there is no mention whatsoever of restricted services at particular times of the day.

Do you ever tíre of treating customers with contempt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Today I went to your website, checked the opening hours of a branch, this stated that it was open and that the branch issued bank drafts. I went there and they reused to do business with me, stating that they did not do that sort of thing after 4pm. The website page describes General Opening Hours, there is no mention whatsoever of restricted services at particular times of the day.

Do you ever tíre of treating customers with contempt?
    Hi Charles Babbage,

Thanks for getting in touch here on Boards, and sorry to hear you feel this way. It certainly would not be our intention.

Some of the counters in our branches would stay open till 4 pm and some would have a later time to remain open. If the counter closes at 4pm, there would be no counter service after this time and a draft could not be purchased.

If you can let us know what branch you were in, perhaps we can check up on this for you?

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement