Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bantry gun club and training cert

Options
  • 12-04-2018 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking at getting into RS shooting, I am told I need a firearms training certificate and I need to be a member on a gun club before submitting paperwork, I've been told the nearest to me in bantry gun club but i can't find anyway of getting in contact with them. Any help or advice is much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

You don't have to be in a gun club you can always go out and get permissions like we all did once upon a time. If your looking for contacts ring the NARGC. Or e mail

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

What’s RS shooting?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

RS stands for "real steel" its just a term used by a lot of hobbyists like airsofters and paintballers to mean a real firearm

Advertisement