Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAYG to Billpay problem

Options
  • 12-04-2018 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi, 

I changed from payg to billpay in store about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was done until I got a text about a week later telling me I needed to top up. 

I couldnt get through to Customer Service by telephone as I wasnt recognised as bill pay and couldn't get through to a customer care rep on the prepay number.

I phoned the shop where I had bought the billpay phone and plan ( and I might add had to pay a 350 euro deposit) and they said they would sort it .

Its still not sorted and Im still PAYG so could somebody please get this sorted for me as I am not topping up the phone again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, 

I changed from payg to billpay in store about 3 weeks ago. I thought it was done until I got a text about a week later telling me I needed to top up. 

I couldnt get through to Customer Service by telephone as I wasnt recognised as bill pay and couldn't get through to a customer care rep on the prepay number.

I phoned the shop where I had bought the billpay phone and plan ( and I might add had to pay a 350 euro deposit) and they said they would sort it .

Its still not sorted and Im still PAYG so could somebody please get this sorted for me as I am not topping up the phone again.
    Hi applejunkie,

I have responded to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭applejunkie

Hi, 

Hi applejunkie,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, 

Im sorry but replying that the shop are looking into it is not acceptable. 
    I have paid for a service and a large deposit for that service so i expect the service. 
    I cannot even access the eirsport app which is one of the main reasons I decided to go billpay with eir. 
    This needs to be sorted or ill be contacting my credit card company to request the deposit payment back as I have not received the service I paid the deposit for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi, 

Hi applejunkie,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas, 

Im sorry but replying that the shop are looking into it is not acceptable. 
    I have paid for a service and a large deposit for that service so i expect the service. 
    I cannot even access the eirsport app which is one of the main reasons I decided to go billpay with eir. 
    This needs to be sorted or ill be contacting my credit card company to request the deposit payment back as I have not received the service I paid the deposit for.
    Unfortunately, I cannot escalate this as the store are currently resolving the issue. Once again, I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement