Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom stalls that fully cover?

Options
  • 12-04-2018 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I need some information from the south Dublin area, I am doing an article and I need places that have toilets (or just where public toilets are in general) that have a fully covered up stall so you can't see people's feet or look over so easily/ through cracks in sides. It would be great for anyone to give me a few locations as I'm writing an article about the topic of bathroom stalls and would like to make references etc. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

KatAkali wrote: »
    Hi, I need some information from the south Dublin area, I am doing an article and I need places that have toilets (or just where public toilets are in general) that have a fully covered up stall so you can't see people's feet or look over so easily/ through cracks in sides. It would be great for anyone to give me a few locations as I'm writing an article about the topic of bathroom stalls and would like to make references etc. Thanks!

Johnny's got you covered https://pee.place/en/l/Ireland/Leinster/County-Dublin/South-Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KatAkali

Very funny, lol but it isn't to do with that I can assure. Its about how stalls are designed and whether they should be changed in primary schools, good one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Very funny, lol but it isn't to do with that I can assure. Its about how stalls are designed and whether they should be changed in primary schools, good one though.

Not a school nor a public toilet, but my workplace has floor-to-ceiling doors leading in to each cubicle/little partition room for some of the toilet facilities.

If nothing else, it affords us some privacy.
    I could see pros and cons for both kinds of toilets in primary and second-level institutions.

The American peek-a-boo doors with massive gaps between the hinges are just weird though.
    Might aswell all sit around the edge of an open pit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KatAkali

po0k wrote: »

Not a school nor a public toilet, but my workplace has floor-to-ceiling doors leading in to each cubicle/little partition room for some of the toilet facilities.

If nothing else, it affords us some privacy.
    I could see pros and cons for both kinds of toilets in primary and second-level institutions.

The American peek-a-boo doors with massive gaps between the hinges are just weird though.
    Might aswell all sit around the edge of an open pit.
    Yep, I have info on American style and it's atrocious design for any facility . But thanks for the reply!

Advertisement