Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB to BOI transfer online

Options
  • 13-04-2018 7:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I have just transferred funds to my BOI account from an AIB account, will my funds be in today?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Drifter50

No, not today,the funds should appear as cleared in your account tomorrow morning

• Registered Users Posts: 13 chloed123

Thanks for reply. Even though, it was well before the cut off time? I thought I read somewhere that if it’s done before 12.30pm they would be?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

chloed123 wrote: »
    I have just transferred funds to my BOI account from an AIB account, will my funds be in today?
    Hi chloed123,

Thanks for posting here on Boards.

SEPA transfers will take one business day to reach the payee account, when sent through 365 online before 3:30pm. It would take two business days if sent after this time.

If you sent it from a branch before 11:30 am and chose same day money transfer, it'd hit the payee account by the close of business the same day.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks again,
    Jane

Advertisement