Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway on the BBC website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

There's a thread in After Hours that'll explode when they read that.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

The overuse of a certain word was driving me craic'd reading that. Galway is mighty but, jaysus, the fawning gets a bit much for me sometimes. Admittedly, it's hard to avoid when someone from the BBC is asking you to describe why the place is so great :p but I get why people from other places get a bit peeved.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,510 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

There's a thread in After Hours that'll explode when they read that.

Don't set them on it. All the crazies will start queuing up to talk absolute wire.

Even though, parts of that article made me want to puke up in my mouth a bit, "a bohemian counterweight to the capital".... BLEAURRGHH!

No wonder people hate us sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

It’s predictably naff in places, but it’s trying to show people interested in travel that Galway’s a good option to go & spend you’r money in

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Strait Up

<rereg - content removed>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Plenty of 'boho' people here actually working in the arts as well as on the dole though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

What Thread in A.H?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

What Thread in A.H?

Probably this one: https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057849261

Advertisement