Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one phone from 5 on my account not working since monday (family a/c)

Options
  • 13-04-2018 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi
    I Reported a lost phone on Monday from my account (couldn't report it on Sunday as eir told me they could not access the system that I am on as I have a bundle.
    Another phone simply stopped working over the next few hours - I called on Tuesday and was told it would be okay later on but mayber the next day.
    On Wednesday I called again and was told it was not done right on Tuesday but it would be sorted by Thursday at 15.00.
    On Thursday at 17:15 I called again and was told it was going to work in the next twenty minutes with a restart.  It still didn't work and then I couldn't ring back as support for my account was closed
    I tried ringing today and the system wouldn't even accept my phone number - it just hung up.  I used the chat service then and was told it would take 48 hours for the problem to be resolved - I don't believe the agent because they couldn't tell me what the problem is.
    I am now on hold on 1901 for twenty five minutes losing the will to live....
    Please give me a real number to use to talk to loyalty team.  I have two months left on my contract (over 250 euro per month) and I am refusing to honour the contract as you cant provide me with the service I am paying for nor can you even tell me what the problem is or when it can be fixed...it is a very frustrating experience trying to resolve what should be a simple issue.
    Regards
    John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

jyd wrote: »
    Hi
    I Reported a lost phone on Monday from my account (couldn't report it on Sunday as eir told me they could not access the system that I am on as I have a bundle.
    Another phone simply stopped working over the next few hours - I called on Tuesday and was told it would be okay later on but mayber the next day.
    On Wednesday I called again and was told it was not done right on Tuesday but it would be sorted by Thursday at 15.00.
    On Thursday at 17:15 I called again and was told it was going to work in the next twenty minutes with a restart.  It still didn't work and then I couldn't ring back as support for my account was closed
    I tried ringing today and the system wouldn't even accept my phone number - it just hung up.  I used the chat service then and was told it would take 48 hours for the problem to be resolved - I don't believe the agent because they couldn't tell me what the problem is.
    I am now on hold on 1901 for twenty five minutes losing the will to live....
    Please give me a real number to use to talk to loyalty team.  I have two months left on my contract (over 250 euro per month) and I am refusing to honour the contract as you cant provide me with the service I am paying for nor can you even tell me what the problem is or when it can be fixed...it is a very frustrating experience trying to resolve what should be a simple issue.
    Regards
    John
    Hi jyd ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement