Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 34 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

38 from 8, 17 to go. Underwhelming

Try 14 from 8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

38 from 8, 17 to go. Underwhelming

God love ye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

34 from 7 seems fine looking at other scores around. Lukaku (c), Aubameyang and double United clean sheet can make it a really good week tomorrow before all the DGW players go again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Islander13

Apologies if this has been discussed earlier but surely Alonso wont be playing the second match of the DGW after that shocker of a tackle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

33 from 9. 11 to play, including tc x1. Slightly disappointed.

• Advertisement

Islander13 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been discussed earlier but surely Alonso wont be playing the second match of the DGW after that shocker of a tackle?
    That’s the hope at least. Referees/FA are very unpredictable in these kinds of matters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Gundogan got 3 bonus for scoring the penalty

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

30points from 8 players (11 more to play), but Low points all round today.

I have triple captained Sanchez for tomorrow. Was sweating on the Spurs game today as leader had Kane and a few other London whites lining out. I put all my eggs in the Leicester basket with Vardy and Mahrez

Hopefully Jose Mourinho will let the players off the leash tomorrow ... .. .

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭coronaextra

make that 32, with the bonus points in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Try 14 from 8

I am surprised seeing some of the later posted scores. Some people were on 50 / 60 alone after the Liverpool match.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Currently sitting on 36 from 10, but with 13 left including single captain Romelu. Nobody behind me has Romelu so even one or two for him would be amazing!

Robertson (6), Vardy (6), Salah (8), and Milivojevic (9), is where the bulk of my scores came from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

62 with 8 to play

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

28(-4) with the BB 16 players left and capt Lukaku. Need some decent returns tomorrow to gain ground in leagues

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

From Sky Sports
    Incident:
    Shane Long is challenged by Marcos Alonso, who studs him in the back of the leg. The Irishman requires treatment but Dean plays on, awarding no foul.

Gallagher verdict:
    It's a red card. I think Mike is too close, he hasn't got the right angle, and I think what will happen is the FA will say to him have you clearly seen it, and he clearly hasn't or he would give a foul.

If he sees hit, he's going to give it. It's something he hasn't seen, an unseen incident, it can be referred later, they'll speak to Mike Dean and ask him if he's seen it, and he'll obviously say no.

Looks good to me! :D :pac: :)

Non-Alonso owner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

54 from 14 with 14 to go.

Not sure how it all ends up but despite looking at a lot of blanks in my team I can't complain at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

37 from 13

16 to play

Hewt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

SlickRic wrote: »
    50 with 13 to go on BB.

If Lukaku fails, I'm HEWT. But that's the biggest if imaginable.

Actually 52.

Up from 39k to 24k. Jumped ahead in main league by 12 points from 12 points behind.

Lukaku is likely to fúck all that up today though. And I'll be undeservedly lucky if he doesn't!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Sterling's wastefulness yesterday highlighted by his absence from the bps despite getting a goal plus assist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am on 39 from 12 with 18 to go incl captain Lukaku.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

11 from 9, another horror day to add to last weeks 22, so many recently, TC Lukaku but I’m not expecting much.
    I spend a lot of time on this but at least the crushing disappointment doesn’t affect my mood any more, and I backed Tiger Roll again so very HEWT.

km79 wrote: »
    How unusual would it be for them to not get that right? Ie. It’s a home game and one of the lads end up arriving later or by different means for whatever reason.

CSF wrote: »
    How unusual would it be for them to not get that right? Ie. It’s a home game and one of the lads end up arriving later or by different means for whatever reason.

It does occasionally happen that some of the players who actually stay at the Lowry are not pictured arriving
    Bailly isn’t one of those
    The max that mourinho ever has at Hotel is 20 with 2 dropping out of the Matchday squad
    There are 19 names there ( 3 goalies ) so I’d say that’s the squad

It does occasionally happen that some of the players who actually stay at the Lowry are not pictured arriving
    The max that mourinho ever has at Hotel is 20 with 2 dropping out of the Matchday squad
    Disaster if correct

Disaster if correct
    Have you Bailly?

Disaster if correct
    Have you Bailly?
    Yeah unfortunately

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

48 but gutted. After all the planning changed from bench boost to tc due to a glut of yellow flags and Ben Mee red. 26 points benched versus a blank from Mahrez cancels out what should have been a great week

Yeah unfortunately

I don’t like your chances of even seeing him on the bench tbh

Lad just above me has no united players so I won’t be quite an angry now if lukaku scores a few :D

On the other hand if West Brom take yet another clean sheet away from me with a consolation goal I will be quite angry !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I was sure Mustafi would miss this game. Thank Christ he hasn't.

Laca AND Auba start so that might be Auba off penalties.

No Ramsey, Wilshere or Ozil.

Advertisement