Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DGW 34 Matchday Thread.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

58 with 10 to go.

An awful lot can still go wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

51 with 14 to play :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭COH

46 from 15 at the half way mark

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

55 with 10 hopefully to play (that's including kane X3)

I've made good progress but badly need kane to score at least once

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,885 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

22 from 11 on a FH. The person that has gone top of my work league has 3 dgw players ,75 pts, no utd players and Ben foster in goal.

It's stuff like that that makes me question the amount of time and effort I put into this game. I could be fluent in 2 or 3 languages by now instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

What's the chances of Phil Jones playing on Thursday,Robbo sitting,waiting to come unt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

53 with 13 to play, wba goal cost around 10 points I think but at least it was funny.

53 with 13 to play, wba goal cost around 10 points I think but at least it was funny.

If you think your FF team losing 10 points is funny you probably think you are currently posting on the soccer forum ?
    Cos we leave Club allegiances at the door of this forum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

km79 wrote: »
    If you think your FF team losing 10 points is funny you probably think you are currently posting on the soccer forum ?
    Cos we leave Club allegiances at the door of this forum ;)

I was only trying to find a little solace in something I found to be very, very disappointing. I agree it was a stupid thing to post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

75 but only 5 left to play. I fear Lukaku will be rested on Wednesday though.

• Advertisement

I was only trying to find a little solace in something I found to be very, very disappointing. I agree it was a stupid thing to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

naughtb4 wrote:
    39 from 15 ffs

Same. 12/15 blanked for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

50 from 15.

9 left to play.

In the semi final of a cup and opponent has 5 differentials in Sanchez, De Gea, Kane, Chilwell and Long against my 4 Mahrez, Lloris, Simpson, Tarkowski and an 8 point lead - whose position would you rather be in?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChrisWeiland

43 from 15

Morata was a terrible decision

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

46 with 9 to play. I also seem to have extended my league at the top of the money league to 80 points so far. :)

I worked out before the weekend that the four people chasing me would need to gain between 14 and 22 points on me on average per gameweek in order to catch me. I'm very much playing defensively now and just trying to consolidating my position. No hits between now and the end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

I made the miatake of looking at my league leader's team - 16 points from Hegazi and Foster. I am f****ng disgusted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,471 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Lukaku is the biggest troll in FF history. I've consistently bought him and the wrong times when he's flopped.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Looking around my leagues it seems anyone like myself that has played a FH has had a dreadful week so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Lot of football to be played yet. Essentially a whole new Gameweek for most of us in here who did a bit of planning. Step away from the ledge for now :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

No chips or anything left, 65 with 8 to play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭patmac

22 from 11 on a FH. The person that has gone top of my work league has 3 dgw players ,75 pts, no utd players and Ben foster in goal.
    It's stuff like that that makes me question the amount of time and effort I put into this game. I could be fluent in 2 or 3 languages by now instead.

20 from 11 TC played, Danke, go raibh maith agat, Efharisto, Buego, gracias

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

51(-4) from 11. No chip played. 6 left to play. Happy if I get the 70+

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

41 (-4) from 10. 9 players left including TC Lukaku.

My two top scorers so far are my two SGW players!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

51 with 14 to play which is crap but less crap than alot of scores in this giant mess of a gameweek.

Lads in my league who have 2-3 DGW players cleaned up this week.

Planning is for idiots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking around my leagues it seems anyone like myself that has played a FH has had a dreadful week so far.

Us who TCed Kane are not doing so hot either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

42(-4) with 7 left to play. TC Lukaku

If I'd played BB. I'd be 54 with 7 left to play.

Afraid either Lukaku or Pogba or maybe both won't feature against Bournmouth.

Only shred of consolation is my league leader has 28 with 10 left. If Spurs flop against Brighton then the week might turn out okayish for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

FutureGuy wrote: »
    51 with 14 to play which is crap but less crap than alot of scores in this giant mess of a gameweek.

Lads in my league who have 2-3 DGW players cleaned up this week.

Planning is for idiots.

I did well, so I can't complain.

But someone in my league purposely has Hegazi, Lossl, Zanka, Salah captained and has Arnie still to come tonight.

@FFScout: Reports suggest that Mauricio Pochettino will rotate for Spurs’ trip to Brighton, with Lucas Moura pushing for a start and Toby Alderweireld back in the squad https://goo.gl/58FZ1g
    I swear if kane doesn't start........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    @FFScout: Reports suggest that Mauricio Pochettino will rotate for Spurs’ trip to Brighton, with Lucas Moura pushing for a start and Toby Alderweireld back in the squad https://goo.gl/58FZ1g
    I swear if kane doesn't start........

No chance of a Kane rest I would have thought with him gunning for the Golden Boot.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

No chance of a Kane rest I would have thought with him gunning for the Golden Boot.

Poch will have both eyes focused on the semi final. Kane will have to suck it up if rotation is reunited. (Kane non-owner :-D ).

Alli needs game time. (Alli owner).

Advertisement