Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any taxi company that will take dogs in Cork?

Options
  • 14-04-2018 8:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

To save me timing around, does anyone know of any taxi company or driver would allow a dog for a short trip?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

I think it's probably up to the individual driver. I've gotten taxis in Cork with my dog, always just walked up to a few on the rank and asked. Some won't, but never had to ask more than 3 or 4 before I found one that didn't have a problem with it.

If you don't have a rank near you, id say just ring a couple of companies and they might have a driver who will sort you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Lee Cabs have no issues taking dogs.

I have used them myself a few times and asked them is it ok for me to bring my dog with me ?.

I have a dog handbag to place them in so they will not be running around the car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭seefin

Thanks . Rang Wilton cabs and they said no bother. I assumed would be a big issue but luckily not .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

Lee Cabs have no issues taking dogs.

I have used them myself a few times and asked them is it ok for me to bring my dog with me ?.

I have a dog handbag to place them in so they will not be running around the car.

Lee Cabs wont if its a big dog

Eire Cabs have a few drivers that have no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Lee Cabs wont if its a big dog

Eire Cabs have a few drivers that have no problem

I have 2 handbag dogs and maybe that's why no issue taking them?.

• Advertisement
Advertisement