Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koln Marathon 7th October 2018

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Great stuff well done. Great running enjoy the kolsch

Cheers for the recommendation last year, you were on the money. Great marathon that’s well worth a trip, PB course, superb organisation, showers, free beer and the option to have your own drinks left out on tables regardless if your an elite or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

OOnegative wrote: »
    Great stuff well done. Great running enjoy the kolsch

Cheers for the recommendation last year, you were on the money. Great marathon that’s well worth a trip, PB course, superb organisation, showers, free beer and the option to have your own drinks left out on tables regardless if your an elite or not.
    Well done, m8. I'll have to think about it some year. 2.5 hours up the road. One question though, How in the name of God would ya find your own bottle if you're not elite (or even sub-elite)???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Itziger wrote: »
    Well done, m8. I'll have to think about it some year. 2.5 hours up the road. One question though, How in the name of God would ya find your own bottle if you're not elite (or even sub-elite)???

There is a bottle table for non-elites also which appeared to be well availed of from what I seen yesterday. All kinds of coloured bottles, ones with small flags stuck to them, even ones with small teddy bears taped onto them.

Advertisement