Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketplace Payments Solution

Options
  • 14-04-2018 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I'm trying to develop a marketplace website which would sell the services of third parties. I need a solution which puts liability & responsibility on the third party and not the marketplace. Which also has low debit card transaction fees. And allows me to schedule payments to those third parties up to 8 months in advance paying into their bank account.

Initially I planned on using stripe connect but under their terms and conditions the marketplace is liable for for any disputes / charge backs.

Under paypal the third party is liable / responsible for any which is perfect. But the fees are quite high. Also, as customers book well in advance, any scheduled payments to third parties expires after 3 months and needs to be done manually.

Finally I looked at BOI payments acceptance. For €0.25 I can accept debit card payments. But I have no means of paying the third parties except manually.

I would be grateful for any advice you guys can offer. Or even a hybrid solution to this problem.

Many thanks!

Advertisement