Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I return old eir DSL routers?

Options
  • 14-04-2018 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭

I have accumulated 3 eir DSL routers over the years and was wondering if these can be returned to eir or should I just dispose of them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kevin65 wrote: »
    I have accumulated 3 eir DSL routers over the years and was wondering if these can be returned to eir or should I just dispose of them?
    Hi kevin65, 

Thanks for contacting us here. 

You can return the modems back to us. The address is - eir returns - Freepost, PO BOX 12726, Dublin 11

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭kevin65

Hi kevin65, 

You can return the modems back to us. The address is - eir returns - Freepost, PO BOX 12726, Dublin 11

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey,

I'll package them and return.

Regards,
    Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi kevin65, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey,

I'll package them and return.

Regards,
    Kevin
    No problem at all, thanks.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement