Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it Too late to Get 450-480 points

Options
  • 14-04-2018 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi guys I've done almost no study for a while now since the mocks and there's about 7 weeks left and I'm panicking in the mocks I got 380 points do you reckon its possible for me to get 460 points between now and june

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yes, it's possible (assuming you always had the ability to get those points) but you need to start working hard.

However, there's no room for procrastination and there's no room for panicking either. All panic does is waste valuable time and energy.

You need to take a few deep breaths, set yourself some targets for study and just knuckle under and do them. When the LC is over you can panic and run out into the middle of the nearest field and scream! There's no time for that self-indulgent BS just now.

Advertisement