Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday Suggestions

• 14-04-2018 8:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Any holiday suggestions would be appreciated.. places people have being and would highly recommend, possibly somewhere where the sun shines, not into the whole ski life - Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Inner Mongolia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 PoulM

I've just been 10 days in Russia in Moscow and St. Petersburg - fab trip.

My partner and I went with Travel Department and both she and I agreed that Moscow was most exciting. So did the other people n the group that we travelled with.

I made a small video about the trip on YuTube - youtube dot com slash watch?v=igANcjRui6U.

I also set up a group in Facebook for sharing photos with the other people in the group - searcheable hashtag TDRussia2018.

Hopefully it could give you ideas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 876 ✭✭✭TheBully

Budget? Traveling with kids? Adventure holiday? What exactly are you looking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Lori2018

TheBully wrote: »
    Budget? Traveling with kids? Adventure holiday? What exactly are you looking for

Looking for somewhere different, good value for money, good weather, good night life..We don't really have a preference, just not the typical party islands, we were considering Mykonos, but I'm unsure about it from what I'v heard..

Advertisement