Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Susi residency question

Options
  • 14-04-2018 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I have been travelling as a backpacker for a while now. Only back in Ireland since 2016. The few years before that I have been living as a backpacker really. So I am having trouble producing evidence that I was ordinarily resident in Ireland or Europe for 3 out of the 5 years. Even though I am an Irish citizen, will I have trouble receiving a grant from Susi cause of this? Or Is there any tips out that can come in handy? all tips appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

gyakudave1 wrote: »
    I have been travelling as a backpacker for a while now. Only back in Ireland since 2016. The few years before that I have been living as a backpacker really. So I am having trouble producing evidence that I was ordinarily resident in Ireland or Europe for 3 out of the 5 years. Even though I am an Irish citizen, will I have trouble receiving a grant from Susi cause of this? Or Is there any tips out that can come in handy? all tips appreciated.

https://susi.ie/eligibility/undergraduate-student/residency-criteria/

Advertisement