Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retin-A

Options
  • 14-04-2018 9:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

Just curious what are peoples experiences using prescription Retin-A, and what age should you start using a product like this?.. or do people have any alternative anti aging recommendations for someone in their mid-twenties

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

What's your current skincare routine like? Do you use any acids?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Lori2018

What's your current skincare routine like? Do you use any acids?

Its pretty basic i just use clarins hydraquench moisturiser under my make up and then cleanser at night.. I'm so sad but I'm literally in awe of older women with perfect firm skin, I know most probably have a certain amount of botox to get that look,.. however I really want to get into a good skincare routine

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭TheIronyMaiden

Yeah, the reality is that those women either use botox or spend obscene amounts of money on weekly cutting-edge technology facials (they do work extremely well but would cost you thousands).
    A skincare routine is quite personal and will take a bit of trial and error to find one that suits you.
    Take a look at Caroline Hirons blog (in particular her cheat sheets) - it's a good place to start. I would say the biggest impact my skin has had is from acid toning. The difference in the texture and tone after a few months has been really noticable. And there are so many types of acids to try.
    Again, it's very personal so take some time to read up on the different types and determine which ones (if any) you want to try.

Advertisement