Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paslode gun repair/service in Cork

Options
  • 14-04-2018 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Has anyone any good recommendations as to where to get paslode guns serviced for a reasonable price Cork?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭rickmoister

Hi if you have the instructions that came with the gun it is a very simple task 10 minutes max.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭FMG

Hi if you have the instructions that came with the gun it is a very simple task 10 minutes max.
    Thanks Rick, its been a while since I used, the gas is empty and batteries are not holding a charge for long so I need to find out if its working, hence the service.
    I'll have a look for the booklet, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭cork2

I used Glanmore tool hire last time ray is eery good with Paslode. If you need batteries buy them online they're a crazy price in Cork

Advertisement