Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money transfer

Options
  • 15-04-2018 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Transfer money to Jersey Chanel Islands.
    Hi could somebody tell me how to transfer money to the Jersey in The channel Islands. I understand there isn't a western union office on Jersey. Does anyone know of an alternative method , Thanks in antisipation . Sime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,110 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

How much, roughly? How urgent is it? Is Paypal an option? Does the recipient have a bank account with IBAN/BIC number? Ora UK or French bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sjfoley

How much, roughly? How urgent is it? Is Paypal an option? Does the recipient have a bank account with IBAN/BIC number? Ora UK or French bank account?

As I'm making this queery on behalf of a friend, who isn't himsel,f computer literate, I don't have those answers to hand, but thanks for replying anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,110 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

sjfoley wrote: »
    As I'm making this queery on behalf of a friend, who isn't himsel,f computer literate, I don't have those answers to hand, but thanks for replying anyway.

Only one of those five questions has anything to do with a computer, so I'm not sure why you mention "computer literate". I'm not sure that anyone could give you a sensible answer unless you can provide more specifics.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,017 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The not computer literate raises a huge red flag. Why are they sending money to someone there?

Western Union etc are effectively used for direct family transfers, or fraud. There is virtually nothing in between.

Advertisement