Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mods, Please Delete Thread

Options
  • 15-04-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭

I have made two attempts at this and I am scared to try it again in case I get charged later.

I tried to buy a PS+ Subscription of One Month from the PSN Store (web) and on two occasions it went through as "purchased" then after I load up the store it is still showing that I have not purchased it.

It even says "thank you for your purchase" and everything, then the moment I click "continue shopping", I'm still without a subscription. There is nothing in my transaction history, nothing in my 'pending transactions' on my bank account - nothing.

The store on the console itself will not let me buy One Month so I'm stuck trying the app or website. Both of them not working for me.

I dont know what else to do. I dont want to email Sony as they probably wont get back to me for at least 24 hours and I kinda wanted the subscription now-ish.

Anyone have any hints for me? Is this happening with anybody else?

Regards.

I solved the issue. No need for this thread to exist

Advertisement