Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guitarist...AVAILABLE... heavy rock, stoner rock, anything

• 15-04-2018 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey guys,

I'm paul, 29 south Dublin. I'm interested in forming a band or joining some like minded individuals. I really enjoy playing heavy bluesy stoner rock in a band setting but I'm interested in all types of music. Could be with vocals or more of an ambient drone style post-rock thing. I haven't played in any band for years so just looking for something to get back into it.

Cheers
    Paul.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 The Elusives

How are you Paul? Any links available? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13 paulhey

Hey,
    Don't really have any recordings of myself at the moment. What kind of stuff are you working on yourself?

Cheers.

I can send a link if you have an email! Mellow rock stuff I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 5 BlackTreeD

Hey Paul, Currently have a Stoner/Doom/Shoe Gaze band at the moment, we are seeking a very compitent bass player to help solidify the sound, tuning is drop C nin the same vein as Isis, Cult of Luna, Old Man Gloom and also Alice In Chains with shoegaze parts also, serious about what we are doing. If its something you'd think of hopping on bass for PM me.

D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 gzp___

BlackTreeD wrote: »
    Hey Paul, Currently have a Stoner/Doom/Shoe Gaze band at the moment, we are seeking a very compitent bass player to help solidify the sound, tuning is drop C nin the same vein as Isis, Cult of Luna, Old Man Gloom and also Alice In Chains with shoegaze parts also, serious about what we are doing. If its something you'd think of hopping on bass for PM me.

D

looking for a guitarist by any chance ?:) I was looking for a band like yours ..but found nothing yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 50 ✭✭commie

Hi Paul, Diarmuid here. I'm 37 and have been rehearsing/writing with a drummer since January and we are on the hunt for a bass player but are open to another guitarist. We're based in Gorey, Co. Wexford and are playing original alt-rock stuff. If you think you could get to Gorey for rehearsal let me know and I can email on demos we've recorded.

Regards, Diarmuid.

Advertisement