Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir mobile termination

Options
  • 15-04-2018 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi closed off my contract with Eir phone home and broadband due to dispute regarding a rates increase mid 2017, where i was told if i stayed i would get a better package a mobile upgrade, 5 months later nothing changed other than the amount i was paying was taken out of my account every month. Rang on several occassions to which i had to explain the whole situation from the start as there is no communication or any notes made on account. I was fobbed off over and over and was told a supervisor would call me. Im still waiting on that call.About a week ago i received a text message from eir saying if stayed i would get my mobile and broadband for 48 a month for 18 months on a 18 month contract and when i rang i was told i had to send evidence because they didnt know who sent the text anyway never received a call back on the issue of the mysterious eir offer but still have the text and tge email from customer rep that was on the 8/04/18
    But now my services are closed off and my mobile number terminated, when i asked about the dissconnection layout i was told i could move my mobile number to an eir pay as you go plan when my services cease. They ceased on friday 13 of april and when i went to put my mobile number on a new sim they said its over the 30 days and its been terminated but when i told the agent it was actually only 28 days she said well it can go at any time once u cancel then she told me its gone thats it. I rang back later and was told go to eir shop which i did on saturday and i was given a blank sim then told there was nothing they could do that it was only customer care that can sort it, so i rand customer care back up but was then told that the people that look after customer care are not back till monday even tho i was talking to customer care ? . I can get over the bad service cause i will give my business to someone who appreciates good customer loyalty but the mobile number i need as i have had it a long time but the main reason is as we have a child with a rare condition my number is a contactable number by doctors in uk and dublin. Can someone please help me as i dont know how to resolve this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gaelicfonz

Been on the phone this morning for 1.30 mins and been hung up on twice and been passed to several departments. Can someone tell me who i should go to about this as im just been fobbed off every time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Gaelicfonz wrote: »
    Been on the phone this morning for 1.30 mins and been hung up on twice and been passed to several departments. Can someone tell me who i should go to about this as im just been fobbed off every time
    Hi Gaelicfonz ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement