Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst customer service ever

Options
  • 16-04-2018 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I switched from Vodafone mobile to Eir last week and have lost inbound connectivity since then. A week on the support web chats to India and no update and no solution. I had to add 20 euro topup to be able to call the support line and even then was not able to contact anyone as the mobile number is not recognised on the Eir system. Big mistake porting to Eir. A warning for others, the support is pants.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

ClonNGB wrote: »
    I switched from Vodafone mobile to Eir last week and have lost inbound connectivity since then. A week on the support web chats to India and no update and no solution. I had to add 20 euro topup to be able to call the support line and even then was not able to contact anyone as the mobile number is not recognised on the Eir system. Big mistake porting to Eir. A warning for others, the support is pants.
    Hi ClonNGB ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ClonNGB

I already PMed you last week and zero response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

ClonNGB wrote: »
    I already PMed you last week and zero response.
    Hi ClonNGB, 

I'm afraid Thomas is not available today. 

I can see Thomas messaged you back on the 13th advising he was unable to locate your account with the mobile number you provided and queried if you had an account number. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement