Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roaming in Switzerland

Options
  • 16-04-2018 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

I travel to Switzerland a lot - Meteor used to consider it an EU country for roaming purposes but since shift to Eir it is considered as non-EU (although Iceland and Norway are included).

Just wondering if there is any Irish network that allows you to use PAYG bundle in Switzerland - especially data allowance?

I could get a local SIM but already use two sim cards so ideally wouldn't.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭GIMP

I travel to Switzerland a lot - Meteor used to consider it an EU country for roaming purposes but since shift to Eir it is considered as non-EU (although Iceland and Norway are included).

Just wondering if there is any Irish network that allows you to use PAYG bundle in Switzerland - especially data allowance?

I could get a local SIM but already use two sim cards so ideally wouldn't.

Vodafone do, they treat Switzerland as a EU country.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

GIMP wrote: »
    Vodafone do, they treat Switzerland as a EU country.
    Thanks - will look at switching in that case

Advertisement