Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl collection 60’s to 80’s

• 16-04-2018 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi I have a vinyl collection that I am looking to sell. Anybody have any ideas where I could sell them or what there worth.

Using google I see the Beatles white album could be worth a few pound but I’ve no idea how to go about it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

gabikyla wrote: »
    Hi I have a vinyl collection that I am looking to sell. Anybody have any ideas where I could sell them or what there worth.

Using google I see the Beatles white album could be worth a few pound but I’ve no idea how to go about it

For a guide on value have a look at popsike or discogs. Make sure you're looking at the correct release, and the value will depend on condition. Rate them honestly according to the guide on discogs.

As for selling, I've used adverts, discogs, eBay, done deal.

Selling as a job lot is less hassle, but you might not make as much (often a fair trade off, unless you've a few genuine valuable records in your collection).

• Registered Users Posts: 14 gabikyla

Thank you

Advertisement