Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Banking - Approving user via Keycode?

Options
  • 16-04-2018 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I need help urgently and I cannot get an answer despite trying to phone all morning. I have set up keycode and just needed to login as admin to approve our users. We did that this morning and it's still not working. Can you outline the steps involved as I've clearly missed something but I can't see what. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

yellow hen wrote: »
    I need help urgently and I cannot get an answer despite trying to phone all morning. I have set up keycode and just needed to login as admin to approve our users. We did that this morning and it's still not working. Can you outline the steps involved as I've clearly missed something but I can't see what. thanks.

Hi yellow hen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you have had trouble logging in on Business On Line. Can you please check the log in steps on our Help Centre videos here? If you are still having trouble accessing it, please call our Business On Line team on 1890 818265 which is available 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday, and an advisor will be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement