Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

France Roaming costs?

Options
  • 16-04-2018 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm on your PAYG €20pm for 15GB of data and unlimited calls/text to Irish mobiles and landlines.

I'm heading to France next week for a few days and would like to know the following:

1. How much roaming data is included in my package?
    2. How much per minute will it cost me to receive calls from an Irish number while in France?
    3. How much per minute will it cost to make a call to an Irish number while in France?
    4. How much per minute will it cost me to call a French mobile while in France?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

davo2001 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm on your PAYG €20pm for 15GB of data and unlimited calls/text to Irish mobiles and landlines.

I'm heading to France next week for a few days and would like to know the following:

1. How much roaming data is included in my package?
    2. How much per minute will it cost me to receive calls from an Irish number while in France?
    3. How much per minute will it cost to make a call to an Irish number while in France?
    4. How much per minute will it cost me to call a French mobile while in France?
    Hi davo2001 ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

Please see all relevant information regarding roaming in France on the following link https://www.eir.ie/roaming/#/europe_zone_1/france.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 5,213 ✭✭✭culabula

You will get just over 5GB of data while in France.

It will cost you nothing to receive calls while in France.

It will cost you nothing to call an Irish number while in France.

It will cost you nothing to call an French landline or mobile while in France.

In fact, you could call a UK mobile roaming in Italy from your Irish mobile while in France and it will cost you....nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

culabula wrote: »
    You will get just over 5GB of data while in France.

It will cost you nothing to receive calls while in France.

It will cost you nothing to call an Irish number while in France.

It will cost you nothing to call an French landline or mobile while in France.

In fact, you could call a UK mobile roaming in Italy from your Irish mobile while in France and it will cost you....nothing.
    Thank you culabula , all of the above is correct and accurate information.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement