Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keep getting "service unavailable" or "exceeded daily withdrawal limit" when I t

Options
  • 16-04-2018 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Anytime I use an ATM (BOI or a different bank) I get either "Service Unavailable" or "exceeded daily withdrawal limit " message on the ATM screen

Why is this? I have funds in my account and haven't exceeded the limit, I have no way of exceeding hte limit as I can't withdraw funds.

I've no issues with using laser in shops/online or getting cashback

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

siblers wrote: »
    Hi

Anytime I use an ATM (BOI or a different bank) I get either "Service Unavailable" or "exceeded daily withdrawal limit " message on the ATM screen

Why is this? I have funds in my account and haven't exceeded the limit, I have no way of exceeding hte limit as I can't withdraw funds.

Thanks

Hi siblers,

Thanks for your post here.

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble using your card at the ATM. It may be that your card is damaged so we would advise you to order a new card through the Service Desk on 365 Online. Please select the Reorder Debit Card option.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah 

• Registered Users Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭siblers

siblers wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks

Hi siblers,

Thanks for your post here.

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble using your card at the ATM. It may be that your card is damaged so we would advise you to order a new card through the Service Desk on 365 Online. Please select the Reorder Debit Card option.

Please let us know if we can help with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah 
    Thanks for the reply. If I order a new card, will my current one remain active till I activate the new one?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi siblers,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Yes you can keep your current card active till the new card arrives. Just mention this when ordering the new card.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement