Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding a loan account to banking365

Options
  • 16-04-2018 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I attempted to add a loan account to banking365 but got a message saying that it couldn't be added as the address didn't match.

I have 3 accounts there currently and all 3 seem to have different addresses. How I can I get the correct address reflected across all accounts and get the loan account added?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

jiltloop wrote: »
    Hello,

I attempted to add a loan account to banking365 but got a message saying that it couldn't be added as the address didn't match.

I have 3 accounts there currently and all 3 seem to have different addresses. How I can I get the correct address reflected across all accounts and get the loan account added?

Hi jiltloop,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

The address for any accounts you have added to view on 365 Online can be updated through the Update Postal Address option on 365 Online Service Desk. If the account is not viewable on 365 Online then please use the Update Contact Details form which you can download on our website here

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement