Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile missing payment

Options
  • 16-04-2018 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

I was informed by call centre staff to email mobilemissingpayment@eir.ie regarding an erroneous top up i performed to what i thought was my nephews eir mobile number using internet banking. 
    As recommended to do by the call centre guy I sent a screen grab of my bank account showing the debit as requested but have not received a refund or any reply to my email. 
    Please help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

I was informed by call centre staff to email mobilemissingpayment@eir.ie regarding an erroneous top up i performed to what i thought was my nephews eir mobile number using internet banking. 
    As recommended to do by the call centre guy I sent a screen grab of my bank account showing the debit as requested but have not received a refund or any reply to my email. 
    Please help
    Hi downwiththatsor ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭downwiththatsor

I have sent the pm with all the required details, looking forward to a speedy resolution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I have sent the pm with all the required details, looking forward to a speedy resolution.
    Thanks. 

Thomas will come back to you soon in relation to this. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Thanks Tracey

I have not heard anything from Thomas?

• Advertisement

I have not heard anything from Thomas?
    I have replied to your PM.

Thanks

Thomas

"I would now reccomend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this investigatedd further as it has not been automatically refunded.

Thanks

Thomas"

And around in circles we go, I thought this forum was to resolve issues?
    I already went down the 1901 route and was told to email and got no response or refund.
    Please tell me it can be referred internally.
    They will tell me email mobilemissingpayment@eir.ie and i will be right back to the start :(

"I would now reccomend contacting our support team on 1901 to have this investigatedd further as it has not been automatically refunded.

Thanks

Thomas"

I already went down the 1901 route and was told to email and got no response or refund.
    They will tell me email mobilemissingpayment@eir.ie and i will be right back to the start :(
    Unfortunately, this cannot be escalated any further from here. I'm sorry it's not better news.

Thanks

Thomas

Thanks

Thomas"

Unfortunately, this cannot be escalated any further from here. I'm sorry it's not better news.

Thanks

Thomas
    That's pretty poor Thomas. I am not an eir mobile customer, when I phone 1901 it asks for my eir mobile number, the eir number I tried to top up is not active on the eir network so from experience there is no option to select, the automated system will simply hang up on me. How do I get to speak to a human by phone as livechat could not help me either.

Advertisement