Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Windows and doors cost?

Options
  • 16-04-2018 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭

Recently purchased my first home and have a few jobs to do to it such as all new windows as the current ones are only single glaze and also exterior wall insulation, new doors and laminate flooring.
    I will be needing 9 windows in total, no massive windows just 9 regular sized, can anyone tell me what cost I can expect for this?
    Also what would be the cost of getting about 4 new doors fitted? Nothing fancy just normal wooden panel interior doors.
    And finally I need to get two rooms fitted with laminate flooring and Im wondering what would be the cost? Each room is roughly 17 square meters. Id like to try do the flooring myself but if the cost for fitting and supplying was reasonable enough id prefer to pay.

Advertisement