Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landline not working for last 3-4 months

Options
  • 16-04-2018 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭

Cannot make/receive calls on landline for around 3/4 months. Logged a fault last week but no record of it with Eir. Spent 20 minutes on that stupid chat thing you have with 2 people who barely knew their own names - after 20 minutes all we got as far was had I logged a fault. A useless service but unfortunately the only one available to us.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

LeoD wrote: »
    Cannot make/receive calls on landline for around 3/4 months. Logged a fault last week but no record of it with Eir. Spent 20 minutes on that stupid chat thing you have with 2 people who barely knew their own names - after 20 minutes all we got as far was had I logged a fault. A useless service but unfortunately the only one available to us.
    Hi LeoD, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth, I'll look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement