Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

King Mob wrote: »
    Because they have all these "experts" and all this desire to prove what really happened.
    Yet, they haven't even gotten past square one with their theory.
    You can't even do the most basic thing and suggest why they would take down WTC7 in the first place.

It's the most fundamental question, yet you can't answer it.
    You have to dodge and evade and be utterly dishonest.
    You can't even admit you can't answer this question.

Bit weird, no?

It speculation why WTC7 was brought down even I can admit that.

What we know for sure is NIST study did not accurately model the collapse. It could not have happened in the manner they claimed. The Shear Studs will stop the initiating event. NIST is the only group that is dishonest here when they refuse to release their drawings showing no shear studs connected to the concrete floor slabs and girders on column 79 and 44.

The construction drawing for WTC7 from Frankel building and steel LTD has 32 shear studs connected to column 79 and another 32 connected shear studs to column 44.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,209 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

What 17 years got to do with anything?

17 years is a long time, this didn't just happen recently.

That's a lot of potential deathbed confessions. Potential time for witnesses, leaks, whistle-blowers to come out. It's a lot of time to come up with alternative explanations and theories.

The longer this goes on, and the fact that nothing is coming out, not even theories is extremely telling
    The truthers have proven the NIST study is flawed

Nope. Their latest attempt with Hulsey is seriously delayed and I can't wait till whatever he produces is peer-reviewed.

The only real development from the truther camp is that AE911 now requires a subscription - so it's owners literally make money from propagating the conspiracy theory

If I was making 60k+ a year from truthers, I wouldn't want them to think it was all nonsense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It speculation why WTC7 was brought down even I can admit that.
    Yet again, you don't admit when you can't answer questions.

So what's the difference between your worthless conspiracy theory and the one that posits space lasers?
    At least that's original and uses someone's imagination.
    What we know for sure is NIST study did not accurately model the collapse. It could not have happened in the manner they claimed.
    Not interested in the details, but lets assume that all your youtube videos are correct and the NIST study is wrong.
    So? There's no alternative that makes sense.
    It makes no sense that the NIST would be involved in the conspiracy.

The only possible answer is that the building was destroyed by the fires.
    At the very best, assuming all your experts aren't lying frauds, hacks and conspiracy nuts (they are), all you can say is the NIST is somehow completely incompetent. That's all.
    You can't use it to point towards a conspiracy, never mind one that can't explain anything.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The only real development from the truther camp is that AE911 now requires a subscription - so it's owners literally make money from propagating the conspiracy theory

If I was making 60k+ a year from truthers, I wouldn't want them to think it was all nonsense
    Que Bono...
    Follow the money...

17 years is a long time, this didn't just happen recently.

That's a lot of potential deathbed confessions. Potential time for witnesses, leaks, whistle-blowers to come out. It's a lot of time to come up with alternative explanations and theories.

The longer this goes on, and the fact that nothing is coming out, not even theories is extremely telling

Nope. Their latest attempt with Hulsey is seriously delayed and I can't wait till whatever he produces is peer-reviewed.

Dohnjoe there plenty of people who have come forward and claimed there was a conspiracy. You refuse to acknowledge these people in any discussion!

Here is one do you think his wrong?

In a powerful sworn statement, the FBI agent who led a 400-member Los Angeles-based task force on the 9/11 attacks has accused the 9/11 Commission of making “incorrect” statements to the American public about his team’s investigative findings.

The 9/11 Commission Report, published in July 2004, included statements that tended to absolve a pair of Saudis living in Southern California before the attacks of sinister involvement with two Saudi hijackers – Nawaf al-Hazmi and Khalid al-Mihdhar. The two were among five terrorists who seized control of American Airlines Flight 77 and crashed it into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

But now-retired FBI agent Stephen K. Moore said in a declaration filed last week in federal court in New York City that the 9/11 Commission misstated his team’s findings.

“Based on evidence we gathered during the course of our investigation, I concluded that diplomatic and intelligence personnel of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia knowingly provided material support to the two 9/11 hijackers and facilitated the 9/11 plot. My colleagues in our investigation shared that conclusion,” Moore said in his statement filed on behalf of thousands of 9/11 survivors and the relatives of nearly 3,000 dead.

Moore, an agent for nearly 25 years before his retirement in 2008, said he was put in charge of the Los Angeles task force investigating 9/11 – code-named PENTTBOM – within days of the attacks and continued through 2003. He described himself as a hands-on leader whose duties included regularly providing information “to FBI headquarters for Director [Robert] Mueller’s daily briefing to the President.”

Moore’s declaration is part of a trove of new court documents filed as part of the sprawling, 14-year-old lawsuit that seeks to hold Saudi Arabia, its official charities and others accountable for the attacks. The Saudi government is seeking the complaint’s dismissal.

Specifically, Moore took issue with the 9/11 Commission’s conclusory statements about Fahad al-Thumairy and Omar al-Bayoumi. Thumairy was a Saudi diplomat and Imam at Los Angeles’ King Fahad mosque with a reputation for extremist views. Bayoumi was a suspected Saudi agent in the U.S. on a student visa who FBI records say drew a salary from the kingdom for a job he never performed.

http://www.floridabulldog.org/2017/11/ex-fbi-agent-says-911-commission-misled-public/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

Dude you're wasting your time trying to convince people. The reality is the majority of the population the world over are a bunch of low IQ sheep who can't see past the end of their nose and will swallow anything the government says or does and seem completely unaware of the evil that some people are capable of which history has proven happens time and time again right under peoples noses.

They have little to no knowledge of history and for sure have done 0 research into any of these topics outside of debunking websites and expect you to spell it out for them in a few paragraphs.

These are the same kind of sheep who defended the church in Ireland for decades.

Take a leaf out of George Carlin's book and sit back and enjoy the show and just laugh at their stupidity.

You are especially wasting your time debating unknown factors with these people.

The biggest smoking gun as to who the real perpetrators were on 9/11 were the Anthrax attacks that started a week after 9/11. Anyone with half a brain who has researched that topic will see who it points to and it sure as hell isn't the guy they framed and suicided.

I'll also point people towards evil conspiracy plans like Operation Northwoods which was signed by the joint chiefs of staff with only JFK blocking it at the last hurdle. You can be sure ex CIA crooks like the Bush family wouldn't block something like that.

But I'm not going to spell it out for them. If they can't be bothered researching known facts for themselves then they have no hope.

BloodBath wrote: »
    Dude you're wasting your time trying to convince people. The reality is the majority of the population the world over are a bunch of low IQ sheep who can't see past the end of their nose and will swallow anything the government says or does and seem completely unaware of the evil that some people are capable of and which history has proven happens time and time again right under peoples noses.

But I'm not going to spell it out for them. If they can't be bothered researching known facts for themselves then they have no hope.
    Or maybe we have researched and thought about it, but weren't convinced by youtube videos and myths debunked by ten seconds on google?
    Mad thought I know...

Or maybe we have researched and thought about it, but weren't convinced by youtube videos and myths debunked by ten seconds on google?
    Mad thought I know...

As a blind skeptic you wouldn't be convinced by anything though would you?

I suggest you research the anthrax attacks and come back to me if you want to debate it. I mean research it, spend several hours on the topic at least, from as many sources as possible. Both sides and the middle.

-edit- There's plenty of stupid people on the side of it being a conspiracy as well and the waters have become very muddy with lots of time wasting nonsense like holographic planes and energy weapons from space which are obvious bull****. A lot of this crap is put out there on purpose to rope a dope and help make conspiracy and conspiracy theorist a dirty word. I see plenty of you doing that here. Mocking people and saying they probably believe in flat earth etc as well.

Mad thought I know...

Debunked by who skeptics on their silly forums? I provided you with a link to a 9/11 debate on a Skeptic website. Did you see what happened when they debated someone who knew his stuff about WTC7. They could not debunk what he said some of the Skeptics even started to agree with him towards the end because his arguments stood up to scrutiny and research.

As a blind skeptic you wouldn't be convinced by anything though would you?
    I would be. But dodged questions and 4 hour long youtube videos that don't go anywhere won't do the job.

A good start might but what me and dohnjoe have been waiting for: a coherent, sensible alternative explanation.

Or failing that, I'd take a convincing, rational answer to literally any of the hundreds of questions I've asked that have been dodged throughout this thread.

• Advertisement

Debunked by who skeptics on their silly forums?
    No, debunked like your claim that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon.

The biggest smoking gun as to who the real perpetrators were on 9/11 were the Anthrax attacks that started a week after 9/11.

Great. Please provide and explain your theory (and please no hour long videos with "watch this")

If something is real and backed by evidence, it is straightforward to present and answer questions on it.

No, debunked like your claim that a 757 didn't hit the pentagon.

You ignored the conclusions there too. You debunked nothing I said about that either.

Anyway, we talking about WTC7 now.

You ignored the conclusions there too. You debunked nothing I said about that either.
    You came in here fully convinced that you had 100% proof that a 757 could not have possibly hit the pentagon.

Is it possible that maybe all the other things you've similarly claimed as absolute fact might not be true in the same way?

What would convince you guys that there is no conspiracy?
    Or is your mind closed to this possibility?

You came in here fully convinced that you had 100% proof that a 757 could not have possibly hit the pentagon.

Is it possible that maybe all the other things you've similarly claimed as absolute fact might not be true in the same way?

What would convince you guys that there is no conspiracy?
    Or is your mind closed to this possibility?

I changed my opinion based on the evidence, have you problem with that? Least that shows I am not closed minded like you.

The evidence places a plane in a different direction to where the 9/11 commission claimed it was. The light poles were staged for some reason? My speculation is there must be a second event.

I changed my opinion based on the evidence, have you problem with that? Least that shows I am not closed minded like you.
    Now you see Cheerful, you've dodged the question and the point.
    And around you go in circles again.

Great. Please provide and explain your theory (and please no hour long videos with "watch this")

If something is real and backed by evidence, it is straightforward to present and answer questions on it.

I'm not here to educate you. It would take hours if not days for the Anthrax topic alone. I pointed you in the right direction. Do your own research.

Come back to me with your own conclusion if you want to debate it.

Now you see Cheerful, you've dodged the question and the point.
    And around you go in circles again.

There are over 10 to 13 Eyewitnesses who saw the plane heading NE of the Navy Annex and Cisco petrol station. The plane has to be on the opposite side to knock down light Poles ( SW side)

Their accounts are independently confirmed by the FDR belonging to Flight 77 and the FAA radar returns from Reagan Airport. Both animations released years later after the 9/11 commission report came out showing a plane on the wrong side to hit 5 light poles.

Gopher 5 a military plane that took off from Reagan Airport was asked to follow this plane and pilot confirmed the plane was sprawled out NE just before it hit.

The evidence is overwhelming the government is wrong about the Pentagon attack.

There are over 10 to 13 Eyewitnesses who saw the plane heading NE of the Navy Annex and Cisco petrol station. The plane has to be on the opposite side to knock down light Poles ( SW side)

Their accounts are independently confirmed by the FDR belonging to Flight 77 and the FAA radar returns from Reagan Airport. Both animations released years later after the 9/11 commission report came out showing a plane on the wrong side to hit 5 light poles.

Gopher 5 a military plane that took off from Reagan Airport was asked to follow this plane and pilot confirmed the plane was sprawled out NE just before it hit.

The evidence is overwhelming the government is wrong about the Pentagon attack.
    If you wanna go back to these points, there's a dozen or so questions I've asked you about it a dozen or so pages back.
    Good luck.

• Advertisement

I'm not here to educate you. It would take hours if not days for the Anthrax topic alone. I pointed you in the right direction. Do your own research.

So it's not possible for you to summarise your own theory?

That doesn't bode well for the theory. It sorta looks a bit like a "cop out" if I'm being honest here.

If you wanna go back to these points, there's a dozen or so questions I've asked you about it a dozen or so pages back.
    Good luck.

Your points do address anything. You have to explain why the eyewitness accounts are wrong and why the FAA and FDR data showing a plane NE and not SW the 9/11 commission claims it should be?

That doesn't bode well for the theory. It sorta looks a bit like a "cop out" if I'm being honest here.

It's not my theory. You are doing exactly what I said earlier. You expect people to succinctly sum up an argument in a few paragraphs from the top of their head and present answers to your stupid questions on command.

Do your own bloody research into the topic if you want to debate it. That's how debates work.

They don't start with 1 person trying to summarise their hours/days of research in a few paragraphs while the other runs off to debunking websites to try and disprove anything they said while they refuse to review any time consuming evidence they present.

You have to explain why the eyewitness accounts are wrong and why the FAA and FDR data showing a plane NE and not SW the 9/11 commission claims it should be?
    Nope, I don't have to bother explaining any of that. Nor do I even need to bother digging up these things to show why your interpretation is wrong and frankly dishonest.

I don't have to bother because there is no conspiracy explanation for these things.
    I've asked you hundreds of ways at this stage, but the result is always the same.
    You ignore the issue, pretend I never asked the questions, then move on to the next unsupported claim. All the while glossing over the hilarious gap in the conspiracy theory you know is there, but pretend isn't.

Your conspiracy theory is that the conspirators flew the plane in a particular direction for no reason, then for no reason said it came from another direction entirely. Then, to cover this fact, they got some random taxi driver to say he say it come from the other direction, but weren't concerned about all the other evidence being available to contradict them, again, for no reason.
    Also then, despite having total control over the FBI and NIST and FAA and others, they produce an animation that accidentally disproves their claim, then also release that animation and the data for no reason.
    I could go on, but I've outlined this to you many times.

Your conspiracy theory is obviously silly.
    The idea of a holographic plane is less silly.

Nope, I don't have to bother explaining any of that. Nor do I even need to bother digging up these things to show why your interpretation is wrong and frankly dishonest.

I don't have to bother because there is no conspiracy explanation for these things.
    I've asked you hundreds of ways at this stage, but the result is always the same.
    You ignore the issue, pretend I never asked the questions, then move on to the next unsupported claim. All the while glossing over the hilarious gap in the conspiracy theory you know is there, but pretend isn't.

Your conspiracy theory is that the conspirators flew the plane in a particular direction for no reason, then for no reason said it came from another direction entirely. Then, to cover this fact, they got some random taxi driver to say he say it come from the other direction, but weren't concerned about all the other evidence being available to contradict them, again, for no reason.
    Also then, despite having total control over the FBI and NIST and FAA and others, they produce an animation that accidentally disproves their claim, then also release that animation and the data for no reason.
    I could go on, but I've outlined this to you many times.

Your conspiracy theory is obviously silly.
    The idea of a holographic plane is less silly.

Of course, you don't want to explain this you prefer to just waste time on here. You prefer to waste time asking stupid questions that have no relevance to anything.

Of course, you don't want to explain this you prefer to just waste time on here. You prefer to waste time asking stupid questions that have no relevance to anything.
    Yes, stupid questions like "how does the conspiracy explain this?" And "why would they do this ridiculous, self contradictory action that exposes the conspiracy and offers no benefit."

Dumb, irrelevant questions there... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Anthrax came from a high-security lab at Fort Detrick's premier biodefense research centre. US authorities blamed a scientist but they had no evidence it was him. They needed a scapegoat and he ended up killing himself in a suicide (or was killed?)

They started by blaming Al Qaeda and Saddam until investigators leaked that the Anthrax spores were in fact produced in the US. Top officials including the president had already started using this as a pretext for invasion of Iraq which they later denied even doing despite video evidence to the contrary.

When it was leaked it was in fact a US strain and not an Iraqi strain as they originally stated they tried to pin it on a bio weapons worker who denied and sued them winning a €5.6m settlement. The second guy they tried to pin it on conveniently committed suicide before he could defend himself.

All the people he worked with said it was impossible for him to do as the second 2 letters used a weaponized aerosolised strain of it which he wasn't involved with and could not possibly have done alone.

The lead investigator of the case in the FBI himself said they have lot's of evidence to show that it was not him which has never been released to the public.

They started by blaming Al Qaeda and Saddam until investigators leaked that the Anthrax spores were in fact produced in the US. Top officials including the president had already started using this as a pretext for invasion of Iraq which they later denied even doing despite video evidence to the contrary.

When it was leaked it was in fact a US strain and not an Iraqi strain as they originally stated they tried to pin it on a bio weapons worker who denied and sued them winning a €5.6m settlement. The second guy they tried to pin it on conveniently committed suicide before he could defend himself.

All the people he worked with said it was impossible for him to do as the second 2 letters used a weaponized aerosolised strain of it which he wasn't involved with and could not possibly have done alone.

The lead investigator of the case in the FBI himself said they have lot's of evidence to show that it was not him which has never been released to the public.

What does this have to do with 911?

Yes, stupid questions like "how does the conspiracy explain this?" And "why would they do this ridiculous, self contradictory action that exposes the conspiracy and offers no benefit."

Dumb, irrelevant questions there... :rolleyes:

Your questions require inside knowledge and you know this so your just wasting time.

All we had to prove was the plane did not knock down 5 light poles and in my opinion, that already done. So therefore we have a conspiracy. Next then is why was this done and for what reason? We can only speculate on that.

Events are likely related it happened only a week after 9/11

• Advertisement

We can only speculate on that.
    Cept you can't, cause you've been consistently dodging the questions that ask you to do it. Because you can't even speculate on possible answers that make sense.

Again, your theory is sillier than the one that proposes the space laser.

For F sake. I said I am not here to educate you. Do your own bloody research. The attacks started 1 week after 9/11. The letters were dated 9/11/01 and purported to be from Islamic terrorists including messages like "Death to Israel" , "Death to America", "Allah is great".

The US government themselves said it was Al Qaedi who sourced the Anthrax from Saddam even stating it contained the signatures of Iraqi anthrax when in fact it contained signatures of US anthrax.

When this information was leaked to the public by investigators on the case they quickly changed their tune to that of the lone nut job and tried to pin it on 2 different US chemical lab workers.

You are only proving your own ignorance and stupidity here.

Why don't you start with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

Cept you can't, cause you've been consistently dodging the questions that ask you to do it. Because you can't even speculate on possible answers that make sense.

Again, your theory is sillier than the one that proposes the space laser.

Who proposed the space laser explantation? Have you researched anything about the claim? Or just using this claim to annoy people?

The attacks started 1 week after 9/11. The letters were dated 9/11/01 and purported to be from Islamic terrorists including messages like "death to Israel" , "death to America", "Allah is great".

Yup I remember. Like many people at the time I was pretty much watching the news 24/7 after 911.
    The US government themselves said it was Al Qaedi who sourced the Anthrax from Saddam even stating it contained the signatures of Iraqi anthrax when in fact it contained signatures of US anthrax.

At the time there was a lot of speculation it was another terrorist attack, which was pretty normal considering it was just after 911, the notes and all that. I believe the investigation later proved it wasn't.

You claimed earlier that the Anthrax attacks were a "smoking gun" that 911 was an inside job

How are the Anthrax attacks related to the 911 attacks?

Not going to answer your dumb ass questions. Do your own research. If you can't put 2 and 2 together yourself I certainly can't help you.

You and KingMob are the 2 biggest clowns on this forum.

You love wasting hours debating stuff you know nothing about and asking the stupidest questions I have ever seen yet you won't dedicate a fraction of that time to educate yourself on the subject matter.

Yup I remember. Like many people at the time I was pretty much watching the news 24/7 after 911.

At the time there was a lot of speculation it was another terrorist attack, which was pretty normal considering it was just after 911, the notes and all that. I believe the investigation later proved it wasn't.

You claimed earlier that the Anthrax attacks were a "smoking gun" that 911 was an inside job

How are the Anthrax attacks related to the 911 attacks?

Leaked information does not give you a hint I don't know what will? The anthrax event was another follow-on attack to blame on Arabs. Just like the 9/11 hijackers were pawns in a bigger game.

Al Qaeda is a Saudi Arabian funded terrorist organisation. Nothing happens that Saudi Arabia did not know about. If Saudi Arabia knew about 9/11 there is a high probability the deep state ( CIA and Military industrial complex and businessmen people) knew the attacks were coming and did not stop it.

Not going to answer your dumb ass questions. Do your own research. If you can't put 2 and 2 together yourself I certainly can't help you.

In fairness, I can't see any valid reason why you refuse to answer straightfoward questions or explain the link

The whole Anthrax case seems (from a preliminary reading) to be pretty inconclusive

I'm not sure how it links into your views of 911. I presume from what you've written you believe that 911 is an inside job?

If that's the case, then who carried it out? how was it done?

Your questions can not be answered in any sort of brief manner, I don't have all the answers, and I'm not getting caught up in massive quote paragraph replies.

Quite frankly I don't care what you believe. I've tried debating stuff with you and KingMob before on this forum and I know what ye are like.

Your debate strategy consists of asking stupid questions, focusing on irrelevant topics and annoying people to the point that they get sick of repeating themselves and end up getting red carded for insulting you.

There's a lot more to it than anything I've said or what's on that wiki if you can be bothered digging.

Your questions can not be answered in any sort of brief manner, I don't have all the answers

Making a claim, demanding that people "look it up", refusing to give the theory, labeling everyone as dumb

It doesn't come across as the best way to present something or debate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,216 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Shifting the burden of proof?

• Advertisement

You and KingMob are the 2 biggest clowns on this forum.

You love wasting hours debating stuff you know nothing about and asking the stupidest questions I have ever seen yet you won't dedicate a fraction of that time to educate yourself on the subject matter.

Then you’re not really contributing here are you? Just engaging in personal attacks.

Less of that please.

For F sake. I said I am not here to educate you. Do your own bloody research. The attacks started 1 week after 9/11. The letters were dated 9/11/01 and purported to be from Islamic terrorists including messages like "Death to Israel" , "Death to America", "Allah is great".

When this information was leaked to the public by investigators on the case they quickly changed their tune to that of the lone nut job and tried to pin it on 2 different US chemical lab workers.

You are only proving your own ignorance and stupidity here.

Why don't you start with this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks

Right. Because none of those people in the US government had a vested political interest in pointing the finger overseas...

Which heads in the US government made these assertions again? I’m willing to bet it was Cheney and a lot of people in his orbit. As we know, government officials can’t lie, that’s how we know Russia didn’t interfere in 2016 and that tax cuts wouldn’t result in companies just buying back stock and investing overseas.

If it was anyone else who was genuinely interested in information and a debate I would be a lot more polite and patient.

I know you and King Mob are not interested in anything other than stroking your own egos and belittling anyone who thinks that the US government are capable of such acts when history proves they are so I don't mind being an A**hole towards you.

Just report me and get it over with.

There is your slap on the wrist. Now please cop on and play the ball not the man.

Overheal wrote: »
    Right. Because none of those people in the US government had a vested political interest in pointing the finger overseas...

Which heads in the US government made these assertions again? I’m willing to bet it was Cheney and a lot of people in his orbit. As we know, government officials can’t lie, that’s how we know Russia didn’t interfere in 2016 and that tax cuts wouldn’t result in companies just buying back stock and investing overseas.

Rumsfeld, Cheney, Bush, McCain, Powell. The usual suspects.

Overheal wrote: »
    Shifting the burden of proof?

You can show them mountains of proof and still deny and deflect.

Take this onboard and think about this

Retired FBI agent Stephen K. Moore said in a declaration filed last week in federal court in New York City that the 9/11 Commission misstated his team’s findings. The US government did not tell the truth

“Based on evidence we gathered during the course of our investigation ( (government investigation!), I concluded that diplomatic and intelligence personnel of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia knowingly provided material support to the two 9/11 hijackers and facilitated the 9/11 plot. My colleagues in our investigation shared that conclusion,” Moore said in his statement filed on behalf of thousands of 9/11 survivors and the relatives of nearly 3,000 dead.

Take this onboard and think about this

Retired FBI agent Stephen K. Moore

Your view is that 911 was a big inside job. That WTC 7 was deliberately destroyed by "thermites"

This man clearly doesn't.

So why would you bring up someone who contradicts your view?

Making a claim, demanding that people "look it up", refusing to give the theory, labeling everyone as dumb

It doesn't come across as the best way to present something or debate it

You don't debate you deflect.

I still waiting for answers why Hani Hanjour was a better pilot on 9/11.
    Still waiting for an answer why the Pentagon removed time and date stamps on the security tapes.
    Still waiting for an answer why Hani Hanjour did a U360 turn above the Pentagon
    Still waiting for an answer why you think some security tapes never got released?
    Still waiting for an answer why the eyewitnesses placed a plane NE not SW of the Pentagon.
    Still waiting for you to explain why the FAA and FDR animations show the plane NE and not SW
    Still waiting for your explanation of the C ring hole.

Your view is that 911 was a big inside job. That WTC 7 was deliberately destroyed by "thermites"

This man clearly doesn't.

So why would you bring up someone who contradicts your view?

He contradicting the official narrative who was involved. Bush administration claims it was just 19 hijackers led by Bin Laden who did 9/11.

9/11 commission this FBI agent said lied to the American public about who else was involved. So that's a conspiracy.

• Advertisement

It's a proven conspiracy with the anthrax as well. At the very least they lied about the source to implicate Iraq. That in itself is a conspiracy.

Advertisement