Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

smurfjed wrote: »
    Which uses the INS, so the margin of error is huge. It's not really a reliable source of position strange as that may sound :)

Old Irish exams, we used to have to draw and annotate a working 3 ring gyro INS and explain how it works :)
    Be prepared for Cheerful to tell you how much more of an expert he is about that than you are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,224 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

King Mob wrote: »
    Be prepared for Cheerful to tell you how much more of an expert he is about that than you are.

Or to refer you to a thread where a skeptic was trolled with memes to prove the truthers are right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,283 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

you how much more of an expert he is about that than you are.
    I have so much to learn about this trade of mine so I would for him to educate me.

Finally got my hands on the B757-200 Airplane Flight Manual (AFM), it doesn't provide a Velocity Never Exceed (VNE) but it does have the Velocity Maximum Operating (VMO) which is 350 KIAS.

Boeing would have designed the aircraft to achieve a Flutter Speed, so let's say that's 10-20% higher than the VMO, you end up with 385-420 KIAS as tested speeds, therefore 462 KIAS doesn't sound so unrealistic thanks to Mr Gravity.

Getting back to the police video, they stated that the aircraft was 150 feet when it passed them, but getting back to the FDR, there was no level flight segment in the last seconds and the level flight segment prior to that was MUCH higher than 150 feet.

Somehow their statements seem unrealistic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,952 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Finally got my hands on the B757-200 Airplane Flight Manual (AFM), it doesn't provide a Velocity Never Exceed (VNE) but it does have the Velocity Maximum Operating (VMO) which is 350 KIAS.

Boeing would have designed the aircraft to achieve a Flutter Speed, so let's say that's 10-20% higher than the VMO, you end up with 385-420 KIAS as tested speeds, therefore 462 KIAS doesn't sound so unrealistic thanks to Mr Gravity.

Not a pro pilot but if memory serves isn't there a deliberate FAA margin of 20% between VNE and the onset of flutter?
    Agreeing with you of course, buy surprised the AFM doesn't have a VNE.
    Although it would likely be similar to 767 maybe?
    As they are a common type rating?

Wouldn't at all be surprised if it is demanded that you get the manual for an actual -223 tho ;) :pac:

Plus how did they gauge this height? Humans are as always, not the best optical measurement devices. Did they whip out a laser rangefinder? The radar gun? Or did they just guesstimate how high up a rapidly moving object was? One which they have no experience in rangefinding to (a passenger jet).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

King Mob wrote: »
    That's pretty much it.

Well thats the confusing part. Hundreds of people in the area. 104 people saw the plane crash. Loads more in the area. Not one person saw a large airliner flying low and miss the Pentagon and then fly away.

Thats the confusing part. The hundreds of eye witnesses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Which uses the INS, so the margin of error is huge. It's not really a reliable source of position strange as that may sound :)

Old Irish exams, we used to have to draw and annotate a working 3 ring gyro INS and explain how it works :)

NTSB plotted the direction of the plane using the raw file from the FDR. If the time and position were off would this not have got mentioned by now? The plane arrived at the Pentagon at the correct time.

Am I fairly certain they collaborate the data to the radar returns that day and air traffic control records? I not a pilot, just assuming this is true?

• Advertisement

NTSB plotted the direction of the plane using the raw file from the FDR. If the time and position were off would this not have got mentioned by now? The plane arrived at the Pentagon at the correct time.

Am I fairly certain they collaborate the data to the radar returns that day and air traffic control records? I not a pilot, just assuming this is true?

Just assuming alright.

Now I know you read the paper I linked to earlier,

Position off: mentioned

475130.png

Time off: mentioned

475131.png

Getting back to the police video, they stated that the aircraft was 150 feet when it passed them, but getting back to the FDR, there was no level flight segment in the last seconds and the level flight segment prior to that was MUCH higher than 150 feet.

Somehow their statements seem unrealistic.

Good point. The reason the NTSB altitude and speed is debated. He estimated 150 ASL 400mph an hour.

Real disagreement is this
    Both sides agree the plane position was by the Navy Annex building. Truthers says the plane was north of the building. Debunker says the South of the building. Northside the plane does not hit light poles on the bridge.

FDR the plane going over 500mph when Passed the Station. And it too high in altitude 300ASL when it passed by the Petrol station.

The reason I believe the plane was travelling a lot slower at a lower height coming from the northeast side. Of course this the truther position.

Good point. The reason the NTSB altitude and speed is debated. He estimated 150 ASL 400mph an hour.

Real disagreement is this
    Both sides agree the plane position was by the Navy Annex building. Truthers says the plane was north of the building. Debunker says the South of the building. Northside the plane does not hit light poles on the bridge.

FDR the plane going over 500mph when Passed the Station. And it too high in altitude 300ASL when it passed by the Petrol station.

The reason I believe the plane was travelling a lot slower at a lower height coming from the northeast side. Of course this the truther position.

And what exactly would that prove?

Overheal wrote: »
    Just assuming alright.

Now I know you read the paper I linked to earlier,

Position off: mentioned

475130.png

Time off: mentioned

475131.png

Already went over this yesterday.

Strut and Legge paper was about the missing data. The reason I asked people to read the debates on the pilot for truth forum. You have no interest in finding out if their claims are substantiated. Strut debated there you can read his comments.

Strut and Legge paper was about the missing data. The reason I asked people to read the debates on the pilot for truth forum. You have no interest in finding out if their claims are substantiated. Strut debated there you can read his comments.

A truther thread doesn’t substantiate dick, as I have previously asserted.

No!
    No he did not estimate 150ft ASL.
    Suddenly appending ASL to your BS ramblings doesn't make your guess any more correct.

If it actually did, how come when you denied ASL was mentioned previously on this this thread?
    Rather than shouting it from the rooftops?

Now we are to believe that the policemen not only estimated the height of the 757 from a fleeting glance?
    But that they also knew how far above ASL they were located?
    And somehow managed to gauge the speed as well?

• Advertisement

Today I lost a colleague and a friend in the Ethiopian B737-Max crash. I sincerely hope that people aren't discussing the cause of his death in 18 years time...

Bye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,209 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Plus how did they gauge this height? Humans are as always, not the best optical measurement devices. Did they whip out a laser rangefinder? The radar gun? Or did they just guesstimate how high up a rapidly moving object was? One which they have no experience in rangefinding to (a passenger jet).

Indeed, humans are not the best at gauging something accurately that happens within a short space of time. Especially when they are located in different areas respective to the object/event

Watch a rugby game, did the ball go between the posts or just outside them?

Truthers have scoured the Pentagon witness statements for anything that might not be 100% accurate relative to the events, then highlighted those statements as "proof" something was awry, and even gone to grill individual witnesses, years after the event, in order to produce "anomalies"

It all comes back to this obsession with finding "discrepancies" or unknowns, because in the world of conspiracy theorists (from Sandy Hook to moon landing hoaxers), discrepancies = conspiracy

Today I lost a colleague and a friend in the Ethiopian B737-Max crash. I sincerely hope that people aren't discussing the cause of his death in 18 years time...

Bye.

That was a terrible tragedy, sorry to hear

Bye.

Sorry for your loss Smurfjed.

Bye.

:(

• Advertisement

The data has been clarified. The P4T forum is full of nutjobs and whackos. Information doesn't have to be "substantiated" or run by them

We all know this is a sideshow

1. In your story who was piloting the plane?

2. How fast was it going when it hit the Pentagon?

Care to draw this alleged flight path?

Pentagon police officers not truthers real witnesses there on the day, unlike you guys.

The black line (the police officers plotted) 100 per cent the direction according to them. Southwest path zero chance.

Redline Southwest path (the official path )

475136.png

475137.png

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    The data has been clarified. The P4T forum is full of nutjobs and whackos. Information doesn't have to be "substantiated" or run by them

We all know this is a sideshow

1. In your story who was piloting the plane?

2. How fast was it going when it hit the Pentagon?

JREF forum is a joke I have already shown you why. A cesspool of idiots.

Physics challenge was an example of this. They could not find one scientist on the board to debate 9/11 with a real scientist supporting the truther side.

Nanothermite debate the resident debunker 9/11 Oystein debated Jay Howard and he ran away from the debate when confronted by someone who was knowledgable and educated.

This was not a truther forum debate http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289588

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,656 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Physics challenge was an example of this. They could not find one scientist on the board to debate 9/11 with a real scientist supporting the truther side.

Nanothermite debate the resident debunker 9/11 Oystein debated Jay Howard and he ran away from the debate when confronted by someone who was knowledgable and educated.

This was not a truther forum debate http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289588

Pretty much what you have done for how many years now?

And before you say you have never run away, go back over the last 5 or 10 pages and count how many questions you have avoided/refused to reply to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,345 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Care to draw this alleged flight path?

Pentagon police officers not truthers real witnesses there on the day, unlike you guys.

The black line (the police officers plotted) 100 per cent the direction according to them. Southwest path zero chance.

475136.png

475137.png
    Again, the conspiracy theorists you are stealing these images from are using those images to prove that the plane didn't crash into the Pentagon.
    They fundamentally disagree with your theory and you said you did the same with theirs. It makes no sense you claim that their evidence supports your theory.

Pretty much what you have done for how many years now?

And before you say you have never run away, go back over the last 5 or 10 pages and count how many questions you have avoided/refused to reply to.

Yet I am still here.

By the way there seven or eight of you posting at the same time. That's a lot of posts to answer and keep up with. I'm truther posting to a Skeptic forum!

This is this mirroring technique you've started doing. When someone calls you or one of your sources out - you just mimic the criticism with no basis

Yet it's just a smokescreen to dodge questions or avoid addressing them

You keep insisting there was this big conspiracy on 911 involving Jews and Saudi's and the US President and CIA Muhjahideen

We've all heard Alex Jones rambling on about this stuff, but like him, you avoid answering the questions, you dodge them, you never give a credible backed version of events, you just jump about from one thing to the next like a nervous liar

I'm following all the people/players you've named in your conspiracy so far, so I want to know about the Pentagon portion of it:

1. Who was flying the plane that crashed into the Pentagon?

2. What speed was it doing?

I'm truther posting to a Skeptic forum!

You're a conspiracy theorist posting to a conspiracy theory forum

475136.png

475137.png

They drew this in an interview taken in 2006 - a long time after the incident took place.

Which Citgo is he claiming his vantage point was at? Is the lat/long given by the interview?

Oh lords I think I found it and truthers prepare to be triggered: the gas station AND the annex are gone :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm truther posting to a Skeptic forum!

Do you seriously consider yourself as a Crusader?
    A searcher for truth?
    A lone sane voice, battling the mainstream conspiracy?

Really?
    Because I will tell you how you appear.
    A contrarian crank, with a poor grasp of technical and idiomatic use of the English language.
    A person who rather than accept clear and coherent evidence.
    Will resort to your "Belief" that the evidence is wrong, that of 104 witnesses...
    102 are wrong and the other 2 are not mistaken!
    Rather they are people the "Conspiracy" could not bully....

You constantly present yourself as having special insight, understanding and knowledge yet over every single thread you have been involved in...
    You have singularly failed to present a single piece of compelling evidence, and a majority of what you do claim as evidence is either thoroughly debunked or shown to be clearly based on your misunderstandings...

If you were looking at someone whom you recognised those traits in over their posting history?
    Would you deem them actually even sane?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

If after reading this, anyone thinks it wasn't Flight 77, or Flight 77 flew over the Pentagon, or it was a missile and so on, they're either insane, utter idiots or trolls.

Analysis Of Eyewitness Stmts On 9/11 Crash AA Flight 77

Cheerful Spring, what is your version of truth here? There were 2 planes? 1 plane 1 missile? 1 plane but from a different angle that just phased through some lampposts? Someone piloted the plane by remote because .... ?

Was a government that was already completely kosher with faking such a momentous, multi-pronged false flag attack to incite a war in the Middle East really so squeamish about you know, just killing a couple thousand expendable non-lizardperson plebs to drive the point across? That it was easier to avoid killing a few thousand people by involving tens of thousands of people, demolition engineers, crisis actors, special silent thermite, drone-controlled commercial airliners, construction crews, fake eye witnesses, etc. across 3+ States, and sequestering people who were swept up or involved in this for the rest of their natural lives - or just killing them anyway, just to avoid killing some Americans?

What about that makes sense? Step back every once in a while and really think about the big picture you keep painting yourself into corners with.

Maybe they really crashed the plane at the angle the gas station guys claim and just really quickly moved the broken lamp posts just to screw with people, because reasons. And they did it so quickly nobody noticed even though everyone was fixated on a building where a plane just crashed into it. Can’t even get a motorist to not rubberneck for a spare tire changeout.

A very interesting read on the reliability of eye witness accounts.

Came across this paper over on the Ethiopian Airlines crash thread.
    https://commons.erau.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1040&context=ijaaa

The vast majority of witness statements, the entirety of the video evidence(Even to supporting the purported impact speeds), all the physical evidence all support the conclusion that Flight 77 followed the path laid out and impacted the Pentagon.

The paper above however, unrelated to 9/11 gives an interesting insight into witness variances.

Cheerful Spring, what is your version of truth here? There were 2 planes? 1 plane 1 missile? 1 plane but from a different angle that just phased through some lampposts? Someone piloted the plane by remote because .... ?

Was a government that was already completely kosher with faking such a momentous, multi-pronged false flag attack to incite a war in the Middle East really so squeamish about you know, just killing a couple thousand expendable non-lizardperson plebs to drive the point across? That it was easier to avoid killing a few thousand people by involving tens of thousands of people, demolition engineers, crisis actors, special silent thermite, drone-controlled commercial airliners, construction crews, fake eyewitnesses, etc. across 3+ States, and sequestering people who were swept up or involved in this for the rest of their natural lives - or just killing them anyway, just to avoid killing some Americans?

What about that makes sense? Step back every once in a while and really think about the big picture you keep painting yourself into corners with.

I will explain my feelings.

It’s important to understand the official narrative is false. Banie and Kingmob even you and others keep saying there no compelling evidence there was a conspiracy on 9/11. Going to be a long post.

Pre 9/11
    The official narrative still is 19 Muslim men trained at flight schools across America and no one noticed or reported suspicious activity to law enforcement and the FAA. Al Qaeda members fooled everyone they were too smart to be caught. American intelligence broke down and they failed the American people.

This narrative is false. Memos were send to FBI headquarters warning ahead of time Bin laden plots involved hijacking planes. We also know, it's publicly available information, the CIA was tracking known Al Qaeda members before they arrived in the United States. Two of the Pentagon hijackers were videoed by the Mayalsian authorties attending an Al Qaeda meeting. CIA received the tapes. The 9/11 hijackers never masked their identities they travelled and used passports and Visas with their real names printed. CIA followed them and they knew they were planning and had arrived in the United States to carry out a terrorist attack. They kept this information from the FBI, no arrests were made. The attacks were allowed to go ahead there no other explanation? Still, to this day the CIA has not owned up to this and addressed it and told the American people why they kept this information private, They have surveillance tapes and voice recordings and they never released them.

The Able Danger top-secret program also tracked two cells of the three cells involved pre 9/11. There much more, we can discuss, about this, but i end this part here.

What actually happened on 9/11

Before 9/11
    A historical piece of information. Never in Global history has a steel-beamed high rise frame building come down to fire ( keep this in mind always)

On 9/11
    Three buildings on 9/11 collapsed to fire allegedly and changed everything we know about the engineering of these buildings. The truther dispute the fire was the cause of the collapse! The debunkers nonsense there was no conspiracy?

No conspiracy really?

NIST project manager in 2008 declared freefall out of bounds as their modelling showed the failures across building seven were not instantaneous and they were still supporting underneath all the way down. ( you can’t ignore this) Extraditionary Truthers had to tell NIST the building fell down at freefall speeds.

NIST went away obviously now realising their entire study was just puesosceience, updated their study, dropped the previous claim freefall never happened, including it and now the NIST report states freefall fits with our prior conclusions (bull**** you can’t change a complex study in three months) You declared freefall out of bounds just three months before.

NIST own modelling of the collapse shows crumbling of the rooftop and side walls. Overheal you have the educational background to notice this does not match the video of the collapse. NIST even shuts down their computer stimulation to hide this. They only show the crumbling of the building when it begins to fail not all the way down to the end. Their models are showing what should have happened, but the reality is very different if you watch how the building actually fell!

They also claim 47 floors made of hard concrete and steel beams and girder and office furniture came crashing down before the building even moved. More bull**** Windows would be breaking on every floor and the walls would be deforming and changing shape across the width of the building from east to west. Where did the dust go? Why no noise heard?

Fact is where the few windows broke on video is where the steel columns are located to allow failure to occur.

NIST then had the balls to remove construction elements on the girder and call this science. The construction workers in the 1980s placed shear studs on the girder (NIST removed them) claiming no construction and framing drawings exist showing studs applied to girder 79 (column 79) not true, truthers got the Frankel construction drawings in 2013 (5 years after NIST completed its study) and 30 studs placed around the girder that started the failure. The girder and beams also had a web plate, stiffeners and fasteners(NIST left them off) and beam and girder seat was different in size to NIST stated claims.

All this is enough to question NIST report and call for a new investigation.

NIST dug a deeper hole.

NIST states on a video nobody found steel melted and nobody saw it and there no video of it or photographs. Distortion of actual reality. FEMA in 2002 got WTC7 steel and had gone undergone a melting process ( overheal you claim otherwise ignoring the liquid was primarily Molten Iron and Molten Sulphur )

For steel to melt the temps around the steel need to be 1500c. NIST best guess and just a guess the steel was heated to 400c around the time of failure at column 79. Way too low a temp for a liquid of molten Iron to be present.. There even a 9/11 photograph that appears to show a liquid of molten iron (yellow temp) in a pool beside steel columns. Just like the 9/11 firefighters described on the video

NIST never tested for thermite and explosives. This not truther claim. NIST even says this on their website.

NIST claims no noise heard which would indict explosives were used. Not true. We have a video of a noise bang heard blocks away, one second later the Penthouse drops.

NIST made other false claims- I stop here about WTC7

Twin towers 9/11
    The Twin Towers. NIST believes the floor trusses failed first and walls were pulled in and the buildings collapsed. False you can see Antenna on the north tower failed first meaning ( the steel core failed at the top first and then pulled in the trusses and perimeter walls as it slid down. They also claim the fireproofing was knocked off by the planes. The failure only took an hour less than 2 hours. The steel would have got hot enough to fail with the fireproofing.

They can’t prove this actually happened. Steel was hurtled 100s of feet away in all directions and rested in rubble pile for weeks in heat conditions. The fireproofing may have disappeared after the collapse not during it. NIST also claim floors toppled on top of each other on the way down? A big problem the floors were not solid they got pulverised in mid-air, you can see the debris thrown out beyond the failure path (this reduces the energy needed to collapse undamaged floors ( each floor has a cage of 24 hardened steel columns)

Both NIST believes that doesn’t matter.

Twin Towers came down at freefall speeds (there was no steel there when the mushroom cloud floors hit the undamaged floors (the only way to remove the steel resistance and flooring are by explosives) This my belief and the evidence, In my opinion, supports this conclusion.

Pentagon 9/11
    There was a plane involved. Someone was piloting it I don’t believe it was Hani. It likely another hijacker who is unknown. Renee May an air stewardess on board flight 77 phoned and said there were six hijackers not five. I have a feeling this unknown terrorist was the pilot. The plane hit the Pentagon from the north (according to multiple eyewitnesses) not the southwest) Lloyd England said the light pole event was staged and his cab was moved from the north of the cemetery to the bridge on the south side. If true why would the conspirators move his taxi cab? The only explanation made sense to me is there was a second explosion at the building or inside the building. Of course it also possible northside witnesses are mistaken? When you see the FDR and FAA animation though the plane is to the north. I still can’t figure out why the pilot did not just drop the plane on the roof and kill more people ( terrorists don’t care about lives) the pilot decided to fly around and hit the accounting department inside the Pentagon. Why was no plane send up from Andrews Airforce base to catch the plane before it arrived at the Pentagon? There more to this but I leave it at this for now.

That's an epic load of waffle that didn't actually answer the fundamental question:

why?

That's an epic load of waffle that didn't actually answer the fundamental question:

why?

According to Overheal. This is provable.

Dr Hulsey study is currently been send out to universities for peer review. The NIST study in matters of weeks is going to be shown to be junk science. It took 17 years but we very close now to exposing the 9/11 myth.

Plus truthers evidence is now being shown to a grand jury in New York. Indictments may follow after their investigation is over.

Why will come eventually?

I will explain my
    feelings.[B/]

So from that extended waffle your stance boils down to "feelings".....

As I said, no evidence, no coherent or plausible story to the conspiracy and above all further waffle and deflection rather than presenting facts.

• Advertisement

banie01 wrote: »
    So from that extended waffle your stance boils down to "feelings".....

As I said, no evidence, no coherent or plausible story to the conspiracy and above all further waffle and deflection rather than presenting facts.

NIST is going to have an answer for their fraud and lies soon enough.

Truthers lawyers are producing the evidence in a court setting and be fun times watching you guys back peddle.

NIST is going to have an answer for their fraud and lies soon enough.

And how will you answer for yours?

banie01 wrote: »
    And how will you answer for yours?

I have lied about nothing. It will be shown soon enough you guys bought into the lies and crimes were committed by NIST and other people.

You see on Metabunk and JREF forum posters trying to downplay the news the truther evidence is not been shown to a grand jury.

Just for people who not aware.

Breakthrough: U.S. Attorney Agrees to Present Evidence of WTC Demolition to Federal Grand Jury

Finally, after 17 long years, the 9/11 Truth Movement has opened an avenue to prosecuting those responsible for the shocking destruction of the World Trade Center and the horrible loss of life that resulted.

Last spring, the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry — together with more than a dozen 9/11 family members and with help from AE911Truth — filed a petition with the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan demanding that he present evidence of unprosecuted federal crimes at the World Trade Center to a special grand jury. Then, in November, came the big news: The U.S. Attorney notified the Lawyers’ Committee in writing that he would comply with the provisions of 18 U.S.C. § 3332 requiring him to relay their report to a special grand jury.

Huh. So they agree that there was a 'horrible loss of life' and these weren't crisis actors or people sequestered away in witness protection programs. :)

It's been 4 months since the last significant update. What gives?

• Advertisement

Truthers lawyers are producing the evidence in a court setting and be fun times watching you guys back peddle.

Doubling down I see

The court is following standard procedure under US code

"Any such attorney receiving information concerning such an alleged offense from any other person shall, if requested by such other person, inform the grand jury of such alleged offense, the identity of such other person, and such attorney’s action or recommendation."

They are celebrating a court doing what it's supposed to do. Not sure how they'll react when it's tossed out for being complete nonsense, probably claim its a big conspiracy against them

I wasn't even gonna bother mentioning :P

It's about as official as Vermin Supreme filing to run for President - he has every right but no snowball's chance in hell.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Doubling down I see

The court is following standard procedure under US code

"Any such attorney receiving information concerning such an alleged offense from any other person shall, if requested by such other person, inform the grand jury of such alleged offense, the identity of such other person, and such attorney’s action or recommendation."

They are celebrating a court doing what it's supposed to do. Not sure how they'll react when it's tossed out for being complete nonsense, probably claim its a big conspiracy against them

Damn, right I am.

And will be glorious when it not tossed out:) Skeptics will then back peddle.

It's been 4 months since the last significant update. What gives?

This is evidence they are looking at the allegations seriously. Big world-changing event you need to be right, you can't rush it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,656 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Damn, right I am.

And will be glorious when it not tossed out:) Skeptics will then back peddle.

Mystic Timberrrrrrrr predicts some very disappointing news in your very near future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement