Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lloyd England exposed was involved in 9/11 false flag event

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,110 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

False actually they found plenty of evidence there was a conspiracy. Got Cancelled after one season mysteriously. I suspect someone appied pressure to stop the show.

lol

Tabloid reality documentaries.
    It frightening, hidden and forgotten history.

No its not. My Crazy Life by Katie Price has more credibility. Ronald Richters "nuclear program" has been well known for decades. Like, 70 years! Nothing ever came of it. They didnt find "this Nazi Nuclear faciility on a Island". Its been there since the late 40s! lol.
    Quote with no source.

Here you go

http://content.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1692518,00.html
    Either way- So what he entitled to his opinion.

But you're the one who cites him as a credible source! Debunking your own theories again within the same post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

The Nal wrote: »
    lol

http://content.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1692518,00.html

But you're the one who cites him as a credible source! Debunking your own theories again within the same post.

Thanks for the link and you only read the part you liked.

When Abu Zubaydah was arrested in Pakistan in 2002, two ATM cards were found on him. One was issued by a bank in Saudi Arabia (a bank close to the Saudi royal family) and the other to a bank in Kuwait. As I understand it, neither Kuwait nor Saudi Arabia has been able to tell us who fed the accounts. Also, apparently, when Abu Zubaydah was captured, telephone records, including calls to the United States, were found in the house he was living in. The calls stopped on September 10, and resumed on September 16. There's nothing in the 9/11 Commission report about any of this, and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed.

If this sounds like paranoia, it is. But the CIA certainly is not helping by destroying evidence. And they should know better than to destroy evidence in the biggest criminal case in American history. More than anything what we need right now is complete and total transparency on 9/11.

Abu Zubaydah is very important as one of the phone numbers belonged to Prince Bandar.

"apparently"

"I have no idea"

"apparently"

"I have no idea"

Al Qaeda
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Zubaydah

Status: Indefinitely detained without trial. Of course he never be allowed to speak and tell his story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,243 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Quote with no source.

Either way- So what he entitled to his opinion.

"So what"?

You bring him up as a source and he directly contradicts your theory

Al Qaeda
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Zubaydah

Status: Indefinitely detained without trial. Of course he never be allowed to speak and tell his story.

source.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,487 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.

Robert Baer. 2007.

I know him well. He did that awful Tracking Oswald documentary series https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6830318/ and another terrible one on hunting Hitler. Seems an ok fella. Sits on the fence, loves words like "maybe" "what if" and "probably", throws out the odd taster to conspiracy nutters to keep them interested, writes books, appears on TV and gets paid well.

One guy, no evidence. Smart though. Knows how to manipulate a certain demographic.

Cheerful Spring touting this guy as proof of an inside job when he admits himself that he doesnt know who did it.

Top banter.
    Guess that's yet another expert cheerful is pretending to be more expert than...

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    "So what"?

You bring him up as a source and he directly contradicts your theory

He does not agree with you guys Al Qaeda acted alone. He agrees with me,.

Yes, he does not agree explosives brought down the building. He got no reason to suspect foul play there and thats fine..

King Mob wrote: »
    Guess that's yet another expert cheerful is pretending to be more expert than...

I would wager that Cheerful only heard of this guy today.

Yes, he does not agree explosives brought down the building. He got no reason to suspect foul play there and thats fine..

He thinks Iran may have been involved but hes not sure and has no evidence. He agrees that Al Qaeda did it, that the CIA were not involved, that there were no explosives, that planes hit the buildings, that Oswald was the only shooter, that the single bullet is fact...

He completely disagrees with you about almost everything to do with 9/11 and the JFK assassination.

Read up about these people before citing them as references.

Why is he wrong though?
    Why does he not confirm your theory?
    Why did you pretend he agrees with you?

• Advertisement

source.gif

You guys are not interested in knowing the truth, we all know that. You can't deny someone right to due process.

Abu Zubaydah locked up in a cell indefinite. This a Nazi way of dealing with people. Of course we saw what these thugs did to Assange recently and media calling him a criminal. They are kind of people you cheerlead for.

You 100% state as fact that explosives brought the buildings down - this man completely contradicts you

You are so obsessed that the "official story" can't be true, you will back someone who contradicts you. That's so far into cognitive dissonance I don't know what to say.

You 100% state as fact that explosives brought the buildings down - this man completely contradicts you

You are so obsessed that the "official story" can't be true, you will back someone who contradicts you. That's so far into cognitive dissonance I don't know what to say.

So what- he agrees with me Al Qaeda did not act alone. Does he agree with your statements it all conspiracy?

In time he maybe change his mind about explosives. I have faith, the Hulsey study will deliver and change minds.

So what- he agrees with me Al Qaeda did not act alone. Does he agree with your statements it all conspiracy?

In time he maybe change his mind about explosives. I have faith, the Hulsey study will deliver and change minds.
    Lol, this is hilarious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,011 ✭✭✭✭banie01

At this point I'm going to suggest we just remove the labels from any cleaning products and medicines along with applying bleach to all the windows!

Then I think this particular nonsense will resolve itself....

200w.webp?cid=790b76117413335315aca66ed26dbfc28844bda255373a90&rid=200w.webp

You know you've run out of information or a point of view when "so what" is the best you can come up with when presented with contradicting fact.

I would wager that Cheerful only heard of this guy today.

He thinks Iran may have been involved but hes not sure and has no evidence. He agrees that Al Qaeda did it, that the CIA were not involved, that there were no explosives, that planes hit the buildings, that Oswald was the only shooter, that the single bullet is fact...

He completely disagrees with you about almost everything to do with 9/11 and the JFK assassination.

Read up about these people before citing them as references.

You don't even read your links.

Posted from your link.
    It isn't going to help that the Abu Zubaydah investigation has a lot of problems even without destroyed evidence. When Abu Zubaydah was arrested in Pakistan in 2002, two ATM cards were found on him. One was issued by a bank in Saudi Arabia (a bank close to the Saudi royal family) and the other to a bank in Kuwait. As I understand it, neither Kuwait nor Saudi Arabia has been able to tell us who fed the accounts. Also, apparently, when Abu Zubaydah was captured, telephone records, including calls to the United States, were found in the house he was living in. The calls stopped on September 10, and resumed on September 16. There's nothing in the 9/11 Commission report about any of this, and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed.

If this sounds like paranoia, it is. But the CIA certainly is not helping by destroying evidence. And they should know better than to destroy evidence in the biggest criminal case in American history. More than anything what we need right now is complete and total transparency on 9/11.

Destroying evidence is crime if you not aware.
    Abu Zubaydah involved in 9/11 attacks was telephoning Prince Bandar on Sep 10th and Again on Sep 16th.

You don't understand it thats the problem

It's not about people changing their minds. It's not a religion either. But you treat it as such.

You don't even read your links.

Posted from your link.
    It isn't going to help that the Abu Zubaydah investigation has a lot of problems even without destroyed evidence. When Abu Zubaydah was arrested in Pakistan in 2002, two ATM cards were found on him. One was issued by a bank in Saudi Arabia (a bank close to the Saudi royal family) and the other to a bank in Kuwait. As I understand it, neither Kuwait nor Saudi Arabia has been able to tell us who fed the accounts. Also, apparently, when Abu Zubaydah was captured, telephone records, including calls to the United States, were found in the house he was living in. The calls stopped on September 10, and resumed on September 16. There's nothing in the 9/11 Commission report about any of this, and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed.

Destroying evidence is crime if you not aware.
    Abu Zubaydah involved in 9/11 attacks was telephoning Prince Bandar on Sep 10th and Again on Sep 16th.

You don't understand it thats the problem

"and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed."

He says he has NO IDEA if evidence was destroyed.

But you've only heard of him today. Go read some more about him.

• Advertisement

"and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed."

He says he has NO IDEA if evidence was destroyed.

But you've only heard of him today. Go read some more about him.

From your link.
    At a time when Congressional Democrats are trying once again to pass a torture ban, it's a given that the revelation is going to further inflame the torture debate — since the tapes apparently showed harsh interrogation techniques. The assumption will be that the CIA did not want the tapes seen in public because they are too graphic and could lead to indictments.

But more to the point, the revelation will raise another question: What other evidence has the CIA destroyed? And can the CIA be trusted to tell us? The CIA had told the 9/11 Commission, when it formally requested such materials, that there was no taping of interrogations. CIA lawyers also told federal prosecutors trying the Zacarias Moussaoui terror case that the agency did not possess recordings of interrogations sought by the judge and Moussaoui's defense lawyers. The CIA insists that the tapes destroyed were not the ones in question.

CIA destroyed interrogration tapes
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_CIA_interrogation_videotapes_destruction.

The 9/11 commission report came out in July 2004. You guys claim its complete record of the 9/11 attack. Obviously not.
    . There's nothing in the 9/11 Commission report about any of this, and I have no idea whether the leads were run down, the evidence lost or destroyed.

Nal will continue on despite this video and claim the CIA told us everything we need to know about JFK and 9/11.

Cheerful - can you remind us of your theory again, give us a timeline, the plan, when the bombs were planted, what really happened in the Pentagon and so on. Only stuff you can back up of course.

Cheerful - can you remind us of your theory again, give us a timeline, the plan, when the bombs were planted, what really happened in the Pentagon and so on. Only stuff you can back up of course.

Why you only interesting in the explosions?
    Why you only interested talking about the Pentagon?

You have to look at the past to understand 9/11.

Why you only interesting in the explosions?
    Why you only interested talking about the Pentagon?

You have to look at the past to understand 9/11.

So you do have a theory or you don't?

If you do, I am asking for the details

Dohnjoe
    Abu Zubaydah was captured in Pakistan shortly after 9/11 Top Lieutenant of Al Qeada it's alleged.
    They found a phonebook with United States addresses and numbers.
    Two different numbers belonged to Prince Bandar-
    Abu Zubaydah telephoned Prince Bandar ( he was in US) on Sep 10th 2001 and again Sep 16th 2001
    We know from documents released online an intermediary ( Saudi Spy) was wired money by way of Prince Bandar wife account.
    The money ended up going to a 9/11 hijacker cell in Los Angeles and San Diego
    9/11 commission report left this out in 28 pages.
    Prince Bandar has never got questioned about this and potential role he played.
    There was a location called ASPCOL in Abu Zubaydah book it was security company watching Bandar US residence.

There more to this but i have wonder about you guys when you find this not suspect.

So you do have a theory or you don't?

If you do, I am asking for the details

Explosive theory
    NIST never tested for explosives or thermite on the steel- thats out the window ( 2019- now) this should have been done at the earliest 2002
    Steel from WTC7 was not recovered according to NIST anyhow. Was placed in dumps after 9/11- and got shipped to Europe and China to be melted down.
    Since we have got no steel. Truthers have to do there own building research and dispute the NIST findings.
    Dr Hulsey WTC engineering study. If he claims explosives likely cause and prove it scientifically then it not really a theory anymore.

• Advertisement

CIA
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, AL Qeada meeting in 2000 was filmed and pictured in a survillence operation. CIA mission
    al-Mihdhar and al-Hazmi two of the Pentagon alleged hijackers pictured at the meeting.
    CIA shared no information with the FBI these two had entered the country.
    Undetected the CIA claimed when asked.
    Lie because Richard Clark exposed this in a video interview. The information about their arrival was kept even from him.
    Richard Clarke said was very strange George Tenet CIA director ( his friend) keep him out of the loop. Why was so important to keep these men undiscovered?
    9/11 attackers are linked to US bases in 90s, CIA run.
    Some of Flight schools in the US- have secret backers ie Saudi Intelligence and CIA.

Just this alone again is suspect and never fully investigated.

Neocon blueprint pre 9/11
    Project for the New American Century, which essentially calls for regime change, first of all in Iraq, then in Syria, and Iran.
    Saudi government and al-Qaeda alliance used to achieve this.
    Project for the New American Century, need a new Pearl Harbor to be able to achieve it.
    Saudi regime close links to Neocons
    You don't have to be a genius to see what went down on 9/11

What went down? please provide the timeline and details and names?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

The twin towers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Neocon blueprint pre 9/11
    Project for the New American Century, which essentially calls for regime change, first of all in Iraq, then in Syria, and Iran.
    Saudi government and al-Qaeda alliance used to achieve this.
    Project for the New American Century, need a new Pearl Harbor to be able to achieve it.
    Saudi regime close links to Neocons

Why did you leave out Afghanistan? Or Libya

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »

Because the website he copied and pasted from left them out.

Overheal wrote: »

Afghanistan did they not invade really. They were invited in by the Northern Alliance a group fighting the Taliban.There was a civil war in the country way before 9/11. Lot of Afgans welcomed the help. Taliban was just a stronger faction controlling Kabul, the capital city.

Libya, i just forget.

Wesley Clark a few weeks after 9/11 visited the Pentagon and officer in Rumsfield office showed him a memo that lisited seven countries they planned to take out. Starting with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and finally the big one Iran.

Afghanistan did they not invade really.

Libya, i just forget.
    Lol.
    Jesus...

Prince Bandar ( head guy)
    Prince Turki al-Faisal.
    Osama Bassnan ( Saudi Spy)
    Prince al-Waleed bin Talal
    Zacarias MousShayk
    Fahad al-Thumairy ( Saudi consular official)
    Saleh al-Hussayen ( saudi official met the 9/11 hijackers the day before Sep 11th
    Omar al-Bayoumi ( a Saudi spy) regular meeting with the hijackers

We have only one name in Pakistan government, i am aware of.
    General Mahmud Ahmed HI, Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence. He wired 100,000 dollars to Mohammed Atta the alleged Ringleader of Al Qeada attacks against America.

This the middle east and South Asia connection with 9/11.

Two high ranking Al Qeada members who have all details about the Saudi Arabia government Involvement
    Abu Zubaydah ( locked up in US government cell indefinite)
    Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ( Locked up in US government cell indefinite) ( he is on record saying he never worked for Bin Laden) US intelligence though claims he was the mastermind of 9/11

CIA connection- at very least had foreknowledge of the attacks and did everything to stop law enforcememt discovering the plot.
    Tom Wilshere https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Tom_Wilshere
    George Tenet https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tenet
    Cofer Black https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cofer_Black

Prince Bandar ( head guy)
    Prince Turki al-Faisal.
    Osama Bassnan ( Saudi Spy)
    Prince al-Waleed bin Talal
    Zacarias MousShayk
    Fahad al-Thumairy ( Saudi consular official)
    Saleh al-Hussayen ( saudi official met the 9/11 hijackers the day before Sep 11th
    Omar al-Bayoumi ( a Saudi spy) regular meeting with the hijackers

We have only one name in Pakistan government, i am aware of.
    General Mahmud Ahmed HI, Director-General of the Inter-Services Intelligence. He wired 100,000 dollars to Mohammed Atta the alleged Ringleader of Al Qeada attacks against America.

This the middle east and South Asia connection with 9/11.

Two high ranking Al Qeada members who have all details about the Saudi Arabia government Involvement
    Abu Zubaydah ( locked up in US government cell indefinite)
    Khalid Sheikh Mohammed ( Locked up in US government cell indefinite) ( he is on record saying he never worked for Bin Laden) US intelligence though claims he was the mastermind of 9/11

CIA connection- at very least had foreknowledge of the attacks and did everything to stop law enforcememt discovering the plot.

I just did. I provided all the known names of people who provided financing and logistical support to help the 9/11 Hijackers. This is the network we know of.

We already have the names of of the people who hijacked the planes.

I just did. I provided all the known names of people who provided financing and logistical support to help the 9/11 Hijackers. This is the network we know of.

No you are stating as fact that people blew up the towers

Look Cheerful if you are going to put out an alternative version of history that contradicts the investigations, the FBI, engineering, the history books, everything, you are going to have to do better than spitting out random fragments of Alex Jones style bits and pieces of info and god knows what

You want a paragraph summary of WW2? no problem, you want more details than that? no problem

Give us the details of this conspiracy, step by step, properly

Who are they? You said Atta et al weren't on the planes? What about all this fake CCTV footage at security check in?

No you are stating as fact that people blew up the towers

Look Cheerful if you are going to put out an alternative version of history that contradicts the investigations, the FBI, engineering, the history books, everything, you are going to have to do better than spitting out random fragments of Alex Jones style bits and pieces of info and god knows what

You want a paragraph summary of WW2? no problem, you want more details than that? no problem

Give us the details of this conspiracy, step by step, properly

The FBI Pentbom 9/11 investigation team doesn't agree with your analysis of the 9/11 event. I posted statements from them before. You made a choice to ignore it. They found substantial evidence 9/11 was a state sponsored attack. You keep claiming it's alternative history when it not. I believe the FBI agents just know more then you. They're even on record saying the 9/11 commission report downplayed their findings. and also public record. factual historical fact, the White House obstructed their investigation. You living in a fantasy world not me.

The FBI Pentbom 9/11 investigation team doesn't agree with your analysis of the 9/11 event. I posted statements from them before. You made a choice to ignore it. They found substantial evidence 9/11 was a state sponsored attack. You keep claiming it's alternative history when it not. I believe the FBI agents just know more then you, they even on record saying the 9/11 commission report downplayed their findings and also public record the White House obstructed their investigation. You living in a fantasy world not me.

You maintain that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were blown up. As fact.

So walk us through that..

• Advertisement

You maintain that WTC 1 and WTC 2 were blown up. As fact.

So walk us through that..

This is conspiracy,- rest isn't. This a forum to talk about conspiracies.

I said my opinion, i believe it is a fact WTC7 got demolished. If turns out i was wrong i accept it.

You believe its a fact Al Qeada acted alone, your opinion.

I said my opinion, i believe it is a fact WTC7 got demolished. If turns out i was wrong i accept it.

You are wrong. You don't accept it. You just set your own "conditions" on your acceptance.

This is why we don't rely on individuals, we rely on consensus.

Who are they? You said Atta et al weren't on the planes? What about all this fake CCTV footage at security check in?

Atta nope, he was onboard the plane.
    I had doubts Hani Hanjour had the skills to pilot Flight 77, plane alleged to have hit the Pentagon.
    I said we only got two security camera videos, and only one video belongs to the airport where they hijacked the planes.
    There was 19 hijackers were the rest of the footage. Airports have plenty of cameras in 2001, find them in waiting areas, bars, restaurants, atms, and other security areas. The lack of footage is troubling and maybe they have a valid reason not released it yet, just annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Having read these wiki's, where does it say that they did everything to stop law enforcement discovering the plot, or for that matter that they had any understanding of what the actual plot was apart from it was going to hit America and involve planes?

You are wrong. You don't accept it. You just set your own "conditions" on your acceptance.

This is why we don't rely on individuals, we rely on consensus.

Its fact for me FOR one reason. NIST was hired to find the most probable cause as to why world trade seven collapsed like it did!

The number one scenario NIST arrived at does not work at all. So if the fire scenario is the least likely cause- you left with only one option controlled demolition. It explains everything we see on video and why 82 columns disappeared in a matter of seconds. We can see the building from the outside, was not moving or crumbling before the perimeter fell. NIST ruined their own theory on video- i provided evidence of course and known of you watched it.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Having read these wiki's, where does it say that they did everything to stop law enforcement discovering the plot, or for that matter that they had any understanding of what the actual plot was apart from it was going to hit America and involve planes?

Evidence was provided before. There many articles online about CIA pre-knowledge if you looked it up.

Its fact for me one reason. NIST was hired to find the most probable cause as to why world trade seven collapsed like it did!

The number one scenario NIST arrived at does not work at all. So if the fire scenario is the least likely cause- you left with only one option controlled demolition. It explains everything we see on video and why 82 columns disappeared in a matter of seconds. We can see the building from the outside, was not moving or crumbling before the perimeter fell. NIST ruined their own theory on video- i provided evidence of course known of you watched it.

You haven't provided a single shred of credible or supporting evidence that it was a controlled demolition

This is why when we ask even the most basic questions, you refuse to answer

You will push mental gymnastics and the English language to it's limits, but you'll never address these questions

You haven't provided a single shred of credible or supporting evidence that it was a controlled demolition

This is why when we ask even the most basic questions, you refuse to answer

You will push mental gymnastics and the English language to it's limits, but you'll never address these questions

Yes i have. You ignore and have not accepted the counter-evidence provided... NIST engineers claim fire was the cause of the collapse. You agree with them.

If NIST probable theory is incorrect. What next? Is controlled demolition not more likely? You have not given me an alternative fire hypothesis to consider?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yes i have. You ignore and have not accepted the counter-evidence provided... NIST engineers claim fire was the cause of the collapse. You agree with them.

If NIST probable theory is incorrect. What next? Is controlled demolition not more likely? You have not given me an alternative fire hypothesis to consider?
    It’s a big leap to go from one failure point - to it HAD TO BE BOMBS.

• Advertisement

An investigation into any event uses supporting evidence to build up a concise picture of what happened from the ground up

You don't do that, instead you use this bizarre method of relentlessly casting doubt on the event in order to suggest some vague alternative happened that you have no supporting evidence for

It's precisely the same method that people like Alex Jones use to "prove" their conspiracies

You have never provided supporting evidence for your theory of WTC 7 being blown up

I'll demonstrate

1. Who planted the explosives on WTC 7? (names, dates, etc)
    2. Who exactly ordered them to do this?
    3. Who saw them doing this?
    4. Why did they do it?

Once you answer those, with supporting evidence, then we can start to build the case

Advertisement