Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnite download for under 12 year old

Options
  • 16-04-2018 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have checked out Fortnite Battle Royale for my 8 year old son and I am happy for him to play it, a lot of his friends of the same age have it.

The problem is it is not available in his PS Store for download. I have changed all age levels for games but that did not make the game appear.

Can i make him another account using the same email address but with a false dob?

Is there a way for him to get this game? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

The way I have it on my PS4 is I have my account and then my kids accounts also, any game my account downloads the rest can play. My ten year old plays it but I don’t let him chat and only allow maybe two hours of it all weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Frank11

When I check the playstore with my account it says Fortnite Battle Royale. Anyway I'll try the suggestion above, fingers crossed!! Tks.

So I downloaded with my account and removed any age restrictions on the child's account. The game shows up when he is signed in but will not allow him to play; "This account for PlayStation Network does not meet the minimum age required. Please try again with a different account."
    When asked if i wanted to create a Epic account i said no and now i cannot find where to make one, even though I'm unsure if this will help any.
    Any ideas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

My 8 year old downloaded it himself I think I created an epic account before online.

One thing I recommend is go into the options and mute chat as that way not exposed to others.

• Advertisement

and is your 8 year old playing under his own account with his own email address, user name and real dob?
    is the epic account linked to his account or yours?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Frank11 wrote: »
    and is your 8 year old playing under his own account with his own email address, user name and real dob?
    is the epic account linked to his account or yours?

Just saw this now, no plays under my account and I have settings in ps4 that locks down any sharing best I can

yea that what we are doing now. thanks.

Advertisement