Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cadetship - 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 COR11

Have people’s status on the Aer Lingus Careers page changed from “invite to pre selection online test” yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Kuyashi

COR11 wrote: »
    Have people’s status on the Aer Lingus Careers page changed from “invite to pre selection online test” yet?

Mine has, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 youoweme

COR11, my status seems to be the same as yours, thats why i contacted them today and if you read above you will see their response, i would suggest you contact them immediately as it may be an indication that there is something wrong with your application.

Hopefully not!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

Ah no, mine says the same :( better contact them but I’ll be really disappointed if it rules me out. All my videos had shown as 100% uploaded and all tests competed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

My status is still showing as "Invite to pre selection online assessment". Just sent an email. I submitted mine Sunday evening so maybe some information got lost along the way at the time of the crash.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

youoweme wrote: »
    COR11, my status seems to be the same as yours, thats why i contacted them today and if you read above you will see their response, i would suggest you contact them immediately as it may be an indication that there is something wrong with your application.

Hopefully not!
    Ciano35 wrote: »
    Ah no, mine says the same :( better contact them but I’ll be really disappointed if it rules me out. All my videos had shown as 100% uploaded and all tests competed.

My status is still the same as well. Popped them an email with the question.

The task list says 100% completed and sent so hopefully nothing got lost in transmission.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

Kuyashi wrote: »
    Mine has, yes.

To what out of interest?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mayol

no change on mine ,also mailed e cut everything received fine .

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jenni_495

Crap mine also says the same, I completed everything on Saturday afternoon and didn’t get any error messages :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 cscpilot

My application has now disappeared off the careers website after completing everything with no problem, anybody else the same or is it just me ?

• Advertisement

The more people that present their issues to Cut-e, the more chance we have a fair resolution. Be sure to copy recruit(at)aerlingus on any communication with Cut-e so that they have sight of it. I have gotten no reply to my emails since 1430 yesterday.
    I'm going to follow up shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Ciano35

cscpilot wrote: »
    My application has now disappeared off the careers website after completing everything with no problem, anybody else the same or is it just me ?

Mine is still there, but still has the Invite to online assessment status.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Ciano35 wrote: »
    Mine is still there, but still has the Invite to online assessment status.

Same here...seems to be widespread. I emailed off yesterday after reading the reports on here but have heard nothing back.

I'd say cut-e are being inundated at the same time

Has anybody else gotten the same response as myself?
    "two videos are showing 0MB and therefore failed to upload".

• Registered Users Posts: 11 COR11

Got a reply from cut-e confirming all my assessments are completed and saved, got this back from Aer Lingus

“Applications are being assessed at the moment and you will be contacted via email in due course. Status’ will not change online until the next stage of the recruitment process.”

Whose status on the Aer Lingus Careers page has actually changed? And to what?

Thanks

Got a reply from cut-e confirming all my assessments are completed and saved, got this back from Aer Lingus

“Applications are being assessed at the moment and you will be contacted via email in due course. Status’ will not change online until the next stage of the recruitment process.”

Thanks
    When I read your earlier question I, mistakenly, read as "who's has changed TO invite to ..."

Mine, and I reckon everyone else's status still says "invite to ..."

I also received the same email as you did from Aer Lingus this morning.

Kuyashi wrote: »

Thanks
    When I read your earlier question I, mistakenly, read as "who's has changed TO invite to ..."

Mine, and I reckon everyone else's status still says "invite to ..."

I also received the same email as you did from Aer Lingus this morning.
    Did you receive that mail after contacting them or did they just send to you as part of group mail? thanks

Did you receive that mail after contacting them or did they just send to you as part of group mail? thanks

It was a reply to an email I sent them, however it was definitely a canned response that I'm sure everyone who asked at this stage, received.

As far as I can tell, there are no updates given, once the deadline has passed until invites/PFO's for the next stage are sent out.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Also got a reply from both. The one from cut-e to say that everything was uploaded and saved, and the generic response from EI to reassure that the status change on their own website is not expected until the results are out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

Does anyone know when the results of round 2 come out?
    I think its sometime this month isn't it?

• Advertisement

Just an FYI all -

I know of someone who has emailed regarding updates on progression to the next round. They were told they were still working through applicants and it will be another few weeks yet.

Sit tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭goblin59

Cheers for the update Kuyashi!
    I did hear theres alot of people applying!

The careers website is down at the minute.
    https://aerlingus.recruitment.northgatearinso.com

Maybe it will be similar to after an Apple event, their site gets taken down and when it comes back online their new products are available - maybe we'll all get some news shortly !

Just kidding :-)

Some candidates have completed two Skype interviews already. From the horses mouth. Gutted.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭SarahSTARRR

Some candidates have completed two Skype interviews already. From the horses mouth. Gutted.

I thought the timeline said second round assessments weren't until late July? If this is true this suuuuccckkksss :'(

I'm drinking pints with him as we speak. 😕
    I thought the timeline said second round assessments weren't until late July? If this is true this suuuuccckkksss :'(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Does said candidates have an existing links to AL? Will be horrified if thats the case, im finding it hard to believe that they have held some skype interviews.

Why bother with running the programme in the first place if thats the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Dannym1991

Where do people get there sources?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

Dannym1991 wrote: »
    Where do people get there sources?

Arthur guinness id say.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Negative_G

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Does said candidates have an existing links to AL?

The nepotism card?

Advertisement