Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Miles fuel (Topaz/Circle K)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭mikeecho

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I've been using plus diesel since it came out.
    And I doing think I'll be switching back to regular diesel.
    Engine is definitely definitely quieter, and I think it is more responsive.

Given the extra cost per month, compared to the deprecation on my car, it's peanuts.

It also helps that there are 3 stations on my daily route that sell plus fuels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,040 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

mikeecho wrote: »
    I've been using plus diesel since it came out.
    And I doing think I'll be switching back to regular diesel.
    Engine is definitely definitely quieter, and I think it is more responsive.

Given the extra cost per month, compared to the deprecation on my car, it's peanuts.

It also helps that there are 3 stations on my daily route that sell plus fuels.

The diesel is actually better than standard diesel so does make a difference. The petrol is the same so just empties pockets quicker.

NO.. Bog standard for me
    So, I was going through some docs, and I find that esso ireland stated in pdfs on their (now discontinued ) website that diesel was a min of 51 cetane, but typically it was 54.4.

I have no info on petrol ron, but a friend who owns a petrol stn, believes that regular petrol is closer to 98ron than 95.

Just saying...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

EamonM wrote: »
    I was running on the red and pulled into the m9 one outside Carlow and said i would try 20 quids worth just to get me home, well what can I say I am still smiling :)
    After trying every fuel additive over the years the book stops here, unreal.. quieter more responsive engine, pulling through the gears effortlessly , it felt as though I had just had a mini remap done, I would safely say my car went from a 140bhp TD to 155bhp after 20 miles driving, super stuff would highly recommend. As we all know diesel particle filters give problems that can cost hundreds if not thousands to repair from build up, well if this fuel cleans as well as it performs I believe that would also solve that one. I am heading back to fill up tomorrow :):)
    Compared to running on red it would give better performance for sure, is red like green where there;s a higher sulfur content?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 PetroleumJello

I'll need a fuel stop on my way home today along the M9 so I'll drop into the Carlow Topaz for a fill. Interested to see if I can tell a difference (I reckon not though from what I've read). FWIW 2.0 turbo petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

NO.. Bog standard for me
    ELM327 wrote: »
    Compared to running on red it would give better performance for sure, is red like green where there;s a higher sulfur content?

He was running on The Red i.e. the fuel gauge was in the red area...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

There have been a few threads on this but I have yet to see someone actually noting a significant change.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭kuro2k

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I've used the diesel plus miles in the lat 3 fill ups. I travel Cork to Dublin and back a couple of times a month and noticed I got approx 15% increase km on the trip last weekend with miles plus.

I would always have to put additional 10-15 EUR into the tank to make it back to Cork when using regular diesel, no top requires this time. My average km/h during the trip was unchanged

It's an old Toyota 4x4 so not the most economical so any improvement is welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Count Down

A friend of mine mistakenly filled up with this last week and said he noticed an improvement in performance, but not necessarily an improvement in fuel economy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

kuro2k wrote: »
    I've used the diesel plus miles in the lat 3 fill ups. I travel Cork to Dublin and back a couple of times a month and noticed I got approx 15% increase km on the trip last weekend with miles plus.

I would always have to put additional 10-15 EUR into the tank to make it back to Cork when using regular diesel, no top requires this time. My average km/h during the trip was unchanged

It's an old Toyota 4x4 so not the most economical so any improvement is welcome

Can you work out if it was cheaper using the miles plus rather than standard fuel?

Better range is all good, and does save time wasted in the filling station, but does it cost more overall, or is there a saving to be had?

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I use the plus diesel (as I said many times) simply because it has higher amounts of cetane.

Higher cetane is proven to improve performance.

I'll try and dig out a link.

Here:
    Worldwide Fuel Charter Sept 2013
    http://www.acea.be/uploads/publications/Worldwide_Fuel_Charter_5ed_2013.pdf

And

Al-Khwarizmi Engineering Journal Vol8, No1
    Effect of Cetane Numbers on Multi-Cylinders Direct Injection Diesel Engine Performance and Exhaust Emmissions

https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.iasj.net/iasj%3Ffunc%3Dfulltext%26aId%3D24812&ved=2ahUKEwjypPeVs8HaAhXKk1kKHS32DrUQFjAAegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw243QfS-LH5sXBdzd0Q4XvF

On the second file, shows a graph where higher cetane provides more bhp

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I usually find Topaz to be more expensive than other nearby forecourts and any (presumed) benefit isn't worth the extra few bob.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Atari Jaguar
    R.O.R wrote: »
    Can you work out if it was cheaper using the miles plus rather than standard fuel?

Better range is all good, and does save time wasted in the filling station, but does it cost more overall, or is there a saving to be had?

On the rough figures given in this case it looks like 15% more range for 14.5% more money.

Is there a specific fuel used in fuel economy/co2 testing for manufacturers?

As they all share the same underlying fuel, any difference is down to the additives added in the terminal.
    There is no way that you'd get a 15% benefit from an additive. If that was the case, then we'd just be using additives and no fuel!

NO.. Bog standard for me
    kbannon wrote: »
    As they all share the same underlying fuel, any difference is down to the additives added in the terminal.
    There is no way that you'd get a 15% benefit from an additive. If that was the case, then we'd just be using additives and no fuel!

The additives can improve a fuel.

Much like washing up liquid will improve water making it wash your dishes better than just water on its own

• Advertisement

The additives can improve a fuel.

Much like washing up liquid will improve water making it wash your dishes better than just water on its own
    Additives added to fuel at the terminal don't add 15% to the range!
    Comparing it to washing up liquid is not a fair comparison. Water isn't claimed to be a degreaser. An additive that supposedly adds 15% to the range of petrol at a small cost is likely to be as economical as the fuel itself and a prime replacement for the world's finite supply of fossil fuels, so why not just sell it on its own?

NO.. Bog standard for me
    kbannon wrote: »
    Additives added to fuel at the terminal don't add 15% to the range!
    Comparing it to washing up liquid is not a fair comparison. Water isn't claimed to be a degreaser. An additive that supposedly adds 15% to the range of petrol at a small cost is likely to be as economical as the fuel itself and a prime replacement for the world's finite supply of fossil fuels, so why not just sell it on its own?

15% would never happen, i think we can agree on that.

Topaz claim 3%, but that is achieved by the use of deposit cleaners and friction modifiers.
    Once the engine is clean or brand new, then you don't need the cleaning additives, but the friction modifiers will still provide some benefit but not 3%

As for the washing up liquid.. thats just an example of how an additive can improve a base item.

Have a read of the second link that i posted.. just look at the results /graphs

NO.. Bog standard for me
    colm_mcm wrote: »
    On the rough figures given in this case it looks like 15% more range for 14.5% more money.

Is there a specific fuel used in fuel economy/co2 testing for manufacturers?

1.26 EUR for Miles diesel in my local topaz, 1.33 for miles plus so just 7 cent difference.

I also have a topaz card that give me 4 cent off per litre

NO.. Bog standard for me
    On my trip from Cork to Dublin and back in March I used 12.24 l/100 km, last weekend it was 9.96 l/100 km (road trip app)

Average km/h over both trips was 105 km/h

It's a 23 year old engine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,699 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

kuro2k wrote: »
    On my trip from Cork to Dublin and back in March I used 12.24 l/100 km, last weekend it was 9.96 l/100 km (road trip app)

Average km/h over both trips was 105 km/h

It's a 23 year old engine

Thanks.

Using Google maps, it's 267km from Cork to Dublin, giving a round trip of 534km.

Using figures from the pics in the previous page for pricing - 1.239 for regular and 1.309 for miles plus, it's cheaper to use the more expensive fuel.

Used 65 litres of normal fuel costing €80.98
    Used 53 litres of Miles plus costing €69.62

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Bigus

Temperatures were a good bit colder In march maybe 2 litres of fuel was needed to heat the cabin over 5 hours ?

NO.. Bog standard for me
    R.O.R wrote: »
    Thanks.

Using Google maps, it's 267km from Cork to Dublin, giving a round trip of 534km.

Using figures from the pics in the previous page for pricing - 1.239 for regular and 1.309 for miles plus, it's cheaper to use the more expensive fuel.

Used 65 litres of normal fuel costing €80.98
    Used 53 litres of Miles plus costing €69.62

You were close, 268km to my destination, some driving around the city and back down again.

It was the first time I exceeded the 600km mark after 14 years of ownership. i normally hit reserve after 430km of city driving and around 500km open road.

NO.. Bog standard for me
    Bigus wrote: »
    Temperatures were a good bit colder In march maybe 2 litres of fuel was needed to heat the cabin over 5 hours ?

It was colder but looking back at previous trips I used approx 11.5 L/100 km on each

NO.. Bog standard for me
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    I was trying to make sure people New the type of deisel I was talking about as topaz claim to have additives in all their fuel for more mileage per tank

Deisel type a or b maybe would have been better way to describe it

or you could just say miles and milesPlus

that might be the easiest solution.

anyway, i topped up today with 45L of Diesel milesPlus

NO.. Bog standard for me
    OK. so i’ve been using milesPlus since it was launched, and just prior to that i ran some RedEx diesel treatment thru a tank, , followed by a fill of Plus diesel, followed by a can of BG44k

I’ve been using the miles Plus all the time.

This is the current readout on the car

20180420_153136.jpg

its a BMW f10 520d, 70L tank.
    i brimmed it a few days ago

I’ve travelled 148km so far and the car tells me that i have 1252km left

Thats 1,400km (868miles) from a full tank

now bear in mind, that i have been driving it easy, and i need to dust off the dash

(i drive in comfort mode, and i switch off the stop/start function)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭ianobrien

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I use the Miles Plus diesel when I can and yes I get better fuel economy on both VAG diesels at home. The engines run better also with better pickup when stamping on the loud pedal.

I also run it in the 2.3 Ducato and it gives better pickup and acceleration. Then again, I ran the Ducato for a month on Shell V-Power Racing Diesel and BP Ultimate Diesel and when I came home it was back to the regular Irish Diesel. The drop in performance was very noticeable, especially when accelerating to motorway speeds on the motorway slip roads.

NO.. Bog standard for me
    For the 19 people that voted "No"

How many of you, have actually tried running a few tanks of plus diesel ?

Or are people just voting "No" , because it either costs more, or because its not available in their area

(It's only available in about 14 stations nationwide, that's only 3.5% of topaz stations)

Personally, I believe that the 5.5% price difference is well worth it.
    It might not give 5.5% better mpg, but it does give some mpg improvement, and a quieter engine, and a little more power, and some extra cleaning detergents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 987 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

NO.. Bog standard for me
    As recommended on one of the other threads discussing this, I have filled up 3 times on the Miles Plus. I drive average 1500k weekly all over the country in my 171 508sw, so spend a lot of time driving so would notice the change. I definitely have noticed the engine is idling and driving smoother and there is absolutely a slight increase on acceleration. Still doing my figures on the mpg but they are skewed as Im enjoying the little extra power too much.

NO.. Bog standard for me
    As recommended on one of the other threads discussing this, I have filled up 3 times on the Miles Plus. I drive average 1500k all over the country in my 171 508sw, so spend a lot of time driving so would notice the change. I definitely have noticed the engine is idling and driving smoother and there is absolutely a slight increase on acceleration. Still doing my figures on the mpg but they are skewed as Im enjoying the little extra power too much.

Do you think it's worth the extra money ?

Personally I think it is.
    It's also a great usp for circle k

Hopefully some of the other stations, will come on board with super premium fuels

Would be great to have a choice.. more choice = more competition, and hopefully better prices.

(Unlikely )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Noticed a huge difference after trying out the Miles plus fuel, will definitely be using it when available in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Atari Jaguar
    For the 19 people that voted "No"

How many of you, have actually tried running a few tanks of plus diesel ?

No, I have not, nor will I.

Topaz claim their additive gives a 3% improvement and that 3% is vs. no additives, but all the other brands use additives too, so the difference will be tiny.

Anyone who thinks they are seeing even 3% improvement is imagining things.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 alsiet2017

anyone have any view on whether the premium rate for the above subject is warranted? is it really better for engine or would a bottle of Dipetane do the same? any readings on fuel consumption improvements? Filled mine up a few weeks back and can't say I notice any difference. I'd be more interested in any un-seen benefits to the engine however. I'm all about longevity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

NO.. Bog standard for me
    CircleK website references 'Miles Plus Unleaded 97' here. No sign of it in the forecourts though, wonder if it's something they'll start to roll out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Leonard Hofstadter

bennyx_o wrote: »
    CircleK website references 'Miles Plus Unleaded 97' here. No sign of it in the forecourts though, wonder if it's something they'll start to roll out

Now 97 RON would be worth using for people who've got higher performance cars, it should give them a bit more go, and a bit more mpg as well. Some stations are charging 10 cent a litre extra as is and to be fair that's what should be charged for standard 'miles' vs 97 RON miles plus - not 'miles' vs 95 RON 'miles plus'.

I put a tank of 95 RON 'miles plus' and the car runs exactly the same as before, but I do think I'm getting a bit more mpg (the owner's manual states to use 98 RON so the car should respond to it - although in truth when I lived in the UK I never noticed any difference even using Shell V Power, apart from the fact it was less prone to knocking if you put it in too high a gear by accident and to be fair I got marginally more mpg as well).

I'm going to be driving from Dublin to Cork and back next weekend so I'll find out for sure - that journey normally gives me about 31 mpg using regular fuel, so I'll be interested to see what difference, if any, it makes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭coolisin

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I ran through two tanks of the diesel extra, and it def made a difference as in felt like a cleaner had gone through.
    I've done this a couple times now, and there is a mild difference with driving after a tank has ran through.
    Is it worth the 10c a litre not really no, but every now and again, probably the same as diptane.

When I go back to regular diesel, my MPG is better on the same run with the same driver!

I have tried the petrol also, but have not being as consistent with two tanks in a row to see the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭vectra

NO.. Bog standard for me
    I will be doing a bit of a test next week. ( though won't be 100% accurate )

Last car was a Passat 2.0/150 and on Fermoy ~ Santry ~ Fermoy trips the average mpg hovered between 56 and 64 pending weather and conditions ( and driving mode )

Anyhow, Current car Mondeo 2.0/150 ( as far as I am aware the Mondeo is 160kg heavier so bound to be not as good on fuel )
    First 3 return trips to Santry averaged 52/53mpg.
    Mostly used Topaz diesel.

Last trip as Fermoy ~ Lobinstown Co.Meath ~ Fermoy.
    Mostly motorway driving except for say 40km's which were driven at under speed limit.
    On this trip I forgot to fill at topaz until I was well out on the M8, so I continued to another station ( I don't want to name that is 92kms from Fermoy :) ) I had used during the passat days and filled up.
    I was shocked as I did the remainder of the trip to Lobinstown and back to Fermoy at under speed limits everywhere, Never floored it, never accelerated to overtake any cars, and the average was 44mpg for the trip.
    I mentioned this to my local Topaz guy as I am very friendly with them, His reply was "That's ( some name I cant remember fuel ) I wouldn't put that in a lawnmower, no wonder you only got 44mpg)
    So I filled with topaz there and then, I have also filled with Texaco since then as I needed some and it was nearby,
    I not have approx 1/2 tank so will fill up with the miles more and see how it goes this time.
    I think I should see some improvement?
    If so I will continue to fill with Miles more and can do a longer test.
    BTW
    Only 5600 kms on the mondeo :)

NO.. Bog standard for me
    vectra wrote: »
    I will be doing a bit of a test next week. ( though won't be 100% accurate )

Last car was a Passat 2.0/150 and on Fermoy ~ Santry ~ Dublin trips the average mpg hovered between 56 and 64 pending weather and conditions ( and driving mode )

Anyhow, Current car Mondeo 2.0/150 ( as far as I am aware the Mondeo is 160kg heavier so bound to be not as good on fuel )
    First 3 return trips to Santry averaged 52/53mpg.
    Mostly used Topaz diesel.

Last trip as Fermoy ~ Lobinstown Co.Meath ~ Fermoy.
    Mostly motorway driving except for say 40km's which were driven at under speed limit.
    On this trip I forgot to fill at topaz until I was well out on the M8, so I continued to another station ( I don't want to name that is 92kms from Fermoy :) ) I had used during the passat days and filled up.
    I was shocked as I did the remainder of the trip to Lobinstown and back to Fermoy at under speed limits everywhere, Never floored it, never accelerated to overtake any cars, and the average was 44mpg for the trip.
    I mentioned this to my local Topaz guy as I am very friendly with them, His reply was "That's ( some name I cant remember fuel ) I wouldn't put that in a lawnmower, no wonder you only got 44mpg)
    So I filled with topaz there and then, I have also filled with Texaco since then as I needed some and it was nearby,
    I not have approx 1/2 tank so will fill up with the miles more and see how it goes this time.
    I think I should see some improvement?
    If so I will continue to fill with Miles more and can do a longer test.
    BTW
    Only 5600 kms on the mondeo :)

It would be inveresting to know what the mystery petrol station is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭ayux4rj6zql2ph

NO.. Bog standard for me
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,590 ✭✭✭✭vectra

NO.. Bog standard for me
    This post has been deleted.

Close
    Try 4 :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭dude_abided

I don't know about the fuel, but I would imagine it would be nearly impossible to test.

The variability of wind alone let alone variations in temperature would make it difficult...

And changes in driving style/traffic (even with cruise control) would serve to make it impossible to control for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

Atari Jaguar
    I don't know about the fuel, but I would imagine it would be nearly impossible to test.

It's the very same fuel. They put an additive in it, but so do all the other brands.

So it's not one fuel vs another, or fuel with an additive vs one without.

It is one additive vs another. Undetectable.

NO.. Bog standard for me
    It's the very same fuel. They put an additive in it, but so do all the other brands.

So it's not one fuel vs another, or fuel with an additive vs one without.

It is one additive vs another. Undetectable.

I find the difference noticeable, in the diesel car, tbe petrol bikes, that only get short spins, haven't been out long enough to try 97ron, but, I'll give it a go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

On my second tank of the diesel, only bothered after reading this thread.

It costs more, I'm probably averaging about 1.5-2mpg to a tank more. Could be the nicer weather so I wouldn't put much faith in that. At the moment the cost difference seems roughly in line with the extra range.

What I have noticed is the way the car runs. It's a lot smoother, herself noticed it too on her car. I'll keep with it for a while for that alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 297 ✭✭dollylama

Are Topaz still putting the additives in their standard fuel or is it only in the plus now? I'm not much of a mpg or performance fanatic but I found when driving newer diesels, I always gained a few extra km on a fill of Topaz diesel compared to other stations. I never found the same km gain on older common rails or mechanical injection wagons but then some of those older yolks would burn any fuel!

NO.. Bog standard for me
    dollylama wrote: »
    Are Topaz still putting the additives in their standard fuel or is it only in the plus now? I'm not much of a mpg or performance fanatic but I found when driving newer diesels, I always gained a few extra km on a fill of Topaz diesel compared to other stations. I never found the same km gain on older common rails or mechanical injection wagons but then some of those older yolks would burn any fuel!

The regular miles fuel still has the additives, the plus fuel has more additives that increase the octane in petrol and the cetane in diesel.

A 7c premium for a better fuel is well worth it, I doubt it will stay at 7c, generally super fuel is 10p or more in the UK, and here in Germany where prices fluctuate by the hour super fuels can have a 20 to 30c premium

• Advertisement

NO.. Bog standard for me
    dollylama wrote: »

The regular miles fuel still has the additives, the plus fuel has more additives that increase the octane in petrol and the cetane in diesel.

A 7c premium for a better fuel is well worth it, I doubt it will stay at 7c, generally super fuel is 10p or more in the UK, and here in Germany where prices fluctuate by the hour, super fuels can have a 20 to 30c premium.

Ireland is currently in a new golden age of premium fuel.
    In years to come, we'll all look back at how cheap it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭clodola

NO.. Bog standard for me
    Circle K have two variants of Miles Plus , Miles Plus 95 and Miles Plus 97

I was in Kill service station , it had miles plus at the pump but I did not see anything labelled to indicate it was 95 or 97 ; maybe it is not rolled out as of yet

Spec sheet PDF did only got up this month

https://www.circlek.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/milesunleaded_97.pdf

I emailed them to see what is the dealio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,175 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

NO.. Bog standard for me
    clodola wrote: »
    I emailed them to see what is the dealio

I emailed them last week and have got no response. Another thread here about it

NO.. Bog standard for me
    bennyx_o wrote: »
    I emailed them last week and have got no response. Another thread here about it

They are hit and miss when it comes to replying.
    I reckon they are all more interested in pushing the new brand, to the wider audience, and answering generic questions , rather than technical/specific questions.

I asked before about the plus diesel, and was told that they only guarantee the min 51, but that a min a 3 points was added.
    My reading of that is, that it is 55 cetane , but they are being conservative.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭clodola

NO.. Bog standard for me
    None of us can find it in any of the Miles Plus stations, just Miles Plus ; Talking to CircleK on Facebook , it is labelled as Miles Plus 97 , Miles Plus is only 95

In the hope of creating a demand , can you email them stating your interest

https://www.circlek.ie/contact-us/
    Hi what stations will be selling miles plus 97 Ron petrol ? How do I distinguish between miles plus 95 and miles plus 97? Thanks

Circle K Ireland Hi Carlo on the pumps the milesPLUS Ron 97 will be identified they're available at the sites on this page >> https://www.circlek.ie/miles/milesplus/

• Advertisement
Advertisement