Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2% cashback?

Options
  • 17-04-2018 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I've recently drawn down a mortgage with you, under the understanding that there was a 2% cashback.
    (As I am not a current account customer with you I understand I will not be eligible for the further 1% offer.)

How do I go about receiving the cashback, as I was relying in part on this for furniture etc?
    Thanks
    -Cian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

ELM327 wrote: »
    Hi
    I've recently drawn down a mortgage with you, under the understanding that there was a 2% cashback.
    (As I am not a current account customer with you I understand I will not be eligible for the further 1% offer.)

How do I go about receiving the cashback, as I was relying in part on this for furniture etc?
    Thanks
    -Cian

I think the official line is 45 days but we received ours after 3 weeks. Other posters were similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,989 ✭✭✭✭ELM327

Hi

Thanks
    -Cian

I think the official line is 45 days but we received ours after 3 weeks. Other posters were similar.
    Great!
    And my other part of the question is how do they send you the money if you do not have a BOI current account.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Colonel Claptrap

Great!
    And my other part of the question is how do they send you the money if you do not have a BOI current account.

I'm not sure. We had a BOI account.

Best of luck with your new home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi ELM327,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

The payment will be made into your mortgage-paying current account within 45 days of drawdown of your mortgage.

Please see here for more details on the features and benefits of the Cashback Plus offer.

Thanks,

Kareana

Hi ELM327,

The payment will be made into your mortgage-paying current account within 45 days of drawdown of your mortgage.

Please see here for more details on the features and benefits of the Cashback Plus offer.

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi.
    Thanks for the update
    Does this include non bank of ireland accounts? My current account is currently with AIB.

Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi ELM327,

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi.
    Thanks for the update
    Does this include non bank of ireland accounts? My current account is currently with AIB.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi ELM327, 

You're welcome.

As stated in the above response the 2% payment will be made into your mortgage-paying account.

For further details please see the link provided above.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement