Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir cashback gift

Options
  • 17-04-2018 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi,
    After receiving my latest bill, i was reminded of cashback gift €50 that i was due for signing up to eir (back in January). After seraching my emails, i found i received it on 23rd March. However, now it seems it is expired as it ran out after 7 days!!! Is there another mechanism to reactivate this cashback, or simply credit into my billing account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Good luck with that, they will issue you a new code which doesnt work and blame you for not entering the correct password like you are simple and then just completly ignore you.
    I have a mail string of them telling me it was being reviewed from January and then replies from me to see if it has been reviewed yet to no response.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

aidz wrote: »
    Hi,
    After receiving my latest bill, i was reminded of cashback gift €50 that i was due for signing up to eir (back in January). After seraching my emails, i found i received it on 23rd March. However, now it seems it is expired as it ran out after 7 days!!! Is there another mechanism to reactivate this cashback, or simply credit into my billing account.
    Hi aidz, 

Thanks for contacting us here today. 

If you PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth I'll investigate this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Good luck with that, they will issue you a new code which doesnt work and blame you for not entering the correct password like you are simple and then just completly ignore you.
    I have a mail string of them telling me it was being reviewed from January and then replies from me to see if it has been reviewed yet to no response.
    Hi studdlymurphy,

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issue you are having with ourselves. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement