Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for book

• 17-04-2018 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Many years ago i read a book I would love to find it and read again. It was science fiction set in the artic or antartic. One of the sides , the good guys, had invented some sort of new machine. i think it was some sort of scooter that went on the snow. The baddies took it and the goodies got it back.The baddies stole it again. There was quite a battle and the scooter changed hands a few times. That is what made it so good. Just when you thought i was recaptured for good the bad guys managed to take it again. But the good guys won eventually.

It would have been published at least n the early 70's and maybe before. It was not james bond or any well know characters in it.

Advertisement